Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AW YEAH I just had Japanese and Burmese class. I learnt a lot but I must consolidate tomorrow or else I'll forget everything. Tomorrow I will make notes so I remember.

My japanese teacher is a weirdo.

He brought a girl to class today.

To my home.

Which he has only spoken to for a week.

On a dating app.

Who he has never met before.

>:|

Yes we’ve told him not to bring strangers to our home anymore. You weirdddo. Well, at least she was a nice and smart lady. :D

She says she’ll be seeing him some more.

SETTLE DOWN ALREADY JAPANESE TEACHER.

STOP BRINGING STRANGERS TO MY HOME. MY SANCTUARY. :/

We introduced the japanese lady and invited her because we’ve met her. sigh. You haven't even met this girl and you bring her over you weirdo.

Ended up telling a little bit of my past to them :S sigh. Ah well at least it didn’t bring the mood down too much.

Me: I have to lose weight for my friend’s wedding. I'm the bridesmaid so they’re taking a lot of photos. Have to go to two weddings in May, not just one.

New Lady: Eh… wait, you don’t mind me asking. How old are you?

Me: 27!! :D

NL: Really!? You look younger! Much younger!

Me: What? how old?

NL: Eh…. You look like you're in your early 20s!

Me: Really? :O

This is so strange. Lol. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Well, you just have to do what you love, eat well, exercise regularly, sleep a lot, and drink lots of water and use sunblock. :D

Easier said than done, I know.

I also don’t drink or smoke etc. I mean I do drink if I'm around people I trust. But otherwise no no.

My brain is important to me. :D

And I smile and laugh a lot. Even at myself.

You must admit I do a lot of strange things sometimes. But well, that’s life. If it’s not strange, it’s not life. I don’t do them on purpose to be strange. I just do them because I feel like it.

I think that’s okay, right?

Tomorrow going down to Grandpas to celebrate his birthday. I want to take a picture of him walking.

Maybe my mum can paint him.

The lady was 36. I guess it reminds me that I don't have to rush getting married. I'm sure there's someone for me out there. If we meet in time to have kids and he wants some, great. If not, I will continue to enjoy life and explore it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts