Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to get a certain pleasure while im telling someone off, kind of like how a Lion would growl and then chase. People say that i smile when arguing and my face gets red because im so full of anger and rage but at the same time i like it, its kind of sick. And after im done and the dust clears and i stare at the wreckage a sort of guilt comes over me but id do it all over again.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i see how thats feasible though, I would never take roids i see them as cheating and as soon as you go off youll just be back to square one. Entirely unproductive.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I don't. I feel better when people respect me through my ability to lead rather than alienation due to a personality problem.

Speaking of which, I don't have any anger/rage at all. They are emotions, which are unhealthy for you and can corrupt your T functionality.

I suggest therapy to figure out why you have these anger issues. They are probably stemming from a childhood event. You'll find that once you figure that out, you can use your ENTJ powers for good and not evil... and you'll notice better results.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Happy when you lash out?
Better to persuade others to join us than to destroy them.

I'm all for being one with the dark side of the force, don't get me wrong. "Lashing out" suggests losing control, and/or being under the control of someone else. When we're really, really pissed, that's all the more reason to remain level-headed. If we're going to go there and fuck with people, do it properly for maximum effect, and not like a wild animal.

And don't feel guilty about it. No explanations, no apologies.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Uhm, no. It's an instant gratification thing, yes, but more like a sign of weakness/ misjudgment in the long run. I'm not saying that I never lashed out, but I usually figured out later on that I could've been more tactful/ wise about it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
A whisper can carry far more threat than the loudest scream.

I have often succumbed to what you'd call a wild "tantrum", too, but it's something that is much better to be controlled.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the OP means lashing out in the sense of when it's the only thing you feel you want to do E.G someone with obvious flaws insults you and you get a kick out of taking them down a peg in a very fun and aggressive, yet, coherent, logical and precisely accurate way. I think you guys seem to incorrectly take the OP as saying it in a leadership or normal social context...

·
Registered
749 Posts
I remember my first beer.

I wish he wasn't banned :frustrating: He looks like he would've been a fun person to outwit. Oh well, might as well beat the dead horse some more since he can't fight back :cool:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the OP means lashing out in the sense of when it's the only thing you feel you want to do
I'm not, because he feels guilty about it.

A lot of chicks eat this stuff up btw-- violent, reckless, impulsive men who can be emotionally manipulated. So our friend's act isn't all bad. Think of the popularity of silly vampire stories in the current culture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.