Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our escapades and whimsies, laid bare for all to see
O friendship, why dost thine enticing mouth mock me?
For I'm a man of many tastes, not one or two, but three
I ask again, my slender friend, what do your elf eyes see?

-Brian Thornley, Poet

Post your own similar photos. If you want to.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
The ENTJ should have on a miltary suit or AT LEAST a M-16 in hand. Where is the INTP? It is not complete without the 4th.

Either way, you boys look handsome. I'd hit it 3 times and perhaps a second time on Evan

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ENTJ should have on a miltary suit or AT LEAST a M-16 in hand. Where is the INTP? It is not complete without the 4th.
The INTP is out of town. Rest assured that we will have a new picture for him upon his return.

Reactions: EvanR

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm not interested in military service. I want to be an economics professor. :happy:

Reactions: EvanR

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Cool story bros.

Reactions: Isildin

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What piques Brian Thornleys' (poet), interest in that basket there? some kind of deep cosmic plasma? a black hole? a fragment of his own mind? ...assorted playboy magazines? :proud:
It was slightly reflective, you see.

Reactions: susurration

·
Registered
90 Posts
What piques Brian Thornleys' (poet), interest in that basket there? some kind of deep cosmic plasma? a black hole? a fragment of his own mind? ...assorted playboy magazines? :proud:
If you follow his eyes, he actually isn't looking at the basket. He's looking at the tiny trophy next to the Aldous Huxley paperback. Remembering past triumphs, perhaps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts