Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I love that show! :)
I have doubts about Zoe's type. Sometimes she seems like an ENFJ, sometimes like an ESFP ...which is probably illogical?
I am wondering if there are any other guesses? ;)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Just started watching this on Netflix. I think it's clear Zoe is an INTP, she shows strong Si indicators, and pretty much the entire purpose of the show is that Zoe has inferior Fe and doesn't know how to connect with her patients. I would say BlueBell in general is very Fe in nature. Most of the BlueBell citizens are Si and Fe users or some sort.

Lemon is an ESFJ, strong Si indicators and is the guardian of rituals and traditions. Lemon masters social graces and leads the hunt in ostracizing Zoe in Bluebell. LeVonn is probably the same type.

George is an ISFJ, we see Si vs. Ne struggle within him in the war he has with himself regarding the Lemon (Si) vs. Zoe (Ne) love triangle. We see his Ne come out a lot with Zoe, while Lemon anchors him and speaks to him in his main function, Si.

Wade is probably an ESTP. He shows lower Fe, but the problem with him is that he doesn't have a plan for himself for the future. Sounds like inferior Ni.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts