Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began looking into him after finding an article online. It's so fascinating how far he had gotten in scientific breakthroughs in just the 1930s. He isn't credited with accomplishments that he should be known for. His work and life ended tragically and there's a terrible stench of injustice surrounding it. Anyone know of this man, Royal Rife?

·
Registered
751 Posts
That's quite cool. I had never heard of the guy before though. I can't bring myself to understand why the scientific medicine field would cover up his death though, unless it was for reasons not directly (or completely unrelated) to his work. Perhaps it could have been related to vested interests elsewhere which would have suffered from a Rife machine revolution of sorts.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right there. Other companies did not benefit and would not profit from what he was developing because they gave him terrible offers (basically, they'd take over his work and leave him out for the most part. all they cared for was money). His refusal of letting other businesses in on his endeavors prompted them to sabotage him many times. To the point where he couldn't finanace or much continue his work. He became an alcoholic and died due to an overdose of valium. The injustice is that they practically drove him to it. They, being the medical authorities of then and now.

He invented the cure for many diseases. Or it is believed he did. If you're interested, look into this. It's an upsetting story, but Rife really was a genius. A machine that produces frequencies that resonate at the special frequency of a virus and destroy it without doing harm to the host body. All in the 1930s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts