Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on his stuff? Do you like it? Dislike it? Why or why not? Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I haven't, but by the sound of the name, it's sounds douchy PUA like. Something immature and insecure boi-boiz cling to.

By the name alone I actually don't feel like watching it.

THIS IS SPARTA(n mindset/embodiment in modern times)

wow, no thanks

I'll just eat my chocolate and masturbate to some iidesune hentai

thanks

361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't, but by the sound of the name, it's sounds douchy PUA like. Something immature and insecure boi-boiz cling to.

By the name alone I actually don't feel like watching it.

THIS IS SPARTA(n mindset/embodiment in modern times)

wow, no thanks

I'll just eat my chocolate and masturbate to some iidesune hentai

thanks
No far from it. He's actually a life coach that specializes in helping people recover from narcissistic abuse and complex PTSD. Lemme guess, your dominant function is a judging one?

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
No far from it. He's actually a life coach that specializes in helping people recover from narcissistic abuse and complex PTSD.

Sorry for that, I was just entertaining myself. Hope you'll get some sensible replies.

Lemme guess, your dominant function is a judging one?
Record this sentence and play it on repeat until you release how stupid it is to approach people with such a narrow view.

Good luck.

361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for that, I was just entertaining myself. Hope you'll get some sensible replies.

Record this sentence and play it on repeat until you release how stupid it is to approach people with such a narrow view.

Good luck.
Lemme guess, your dominant function is a judging one?

361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the video i just watched he wants to " to help people protect themselves from emotional abuse and bullying"
Sounds like a good cause. Not sure why people like the above poster react to it with such hostility.
Nor do I.

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
Yes I started to see one of his videoes, can't remember why, but I remember the name. Maybe it was in relation to ptsd which I have. Why do you ask?

361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I started to see one of his videoes, can't remember why, but I remember the name. Maybe it was in relation to ptsd which I have. Why do you ask?
Idk I think he shares some views and opinions that in the psychological community could be seen as quite provocative or controversial. I personally love his tendency to not water down hard truths and I find it profoundly refreshing after seeing therapist after therapist that basically devote all their energy to seemingly walking on eggshells around me rather than being straight up, which doesn't help me. But I imagine other people would resent some of the more ballsy things he speaks on so I'm curious what everyone's opinions are.

Reactions: no013 and Electra
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is your MBTI type?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I've kept track of him off and on over the years hes been on youtube.

Fascinating stuff, I can say from personal experience dealing with narcissistic types that his insight is spot on when it comes to CPTSD, his more recent work alongside Sam Vaknin is also brilliant.

At times I have to stay away from the content because I end up revisiting my own painful past experiences and opening old wounds because it cuts deep but for the most part I have found nothing negative to say about him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts