Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like, anyone, ever been faced with an ENFP's rage?
How's it like? I heard its scary. I've never actually been mad before... I know I'm scared if myself when I get mad though. ._. They say all chains break loose.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
O_O Well I know a ENFP.... he's always so cheerful and optimistic, him angry? Is that even possible?... I mean I've seen him upset which was surprise for me, cuz I've never seen him so gloomy before... his girlfriend broke up with him.... so he was rather gloomy which was weird since I'm usually the gloomy one... but angry... I can't even imagine it... and I have pretty good imagination, too...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super cheerful and patient types are the scariest when mad. ._.
I have REALLY violent thoughts too, like when mad, internally, not physically. So... Bloody e_e I think I'm a scary person but people describe me as a kitten trying to gnaw on something ._.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I made one of my sons cry; I was so angry and disappointed in him.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I never get angry.
Until I do, and at that point... it must of been something pretty horrible to make me angry, because I just freak out. fly off the handle, scream shout, my adrenaline flies through the roof, I start cussing like a sailor (otherwise I never swear)
And afterwards comes the crash, normally just sitting or lying down a broken man, laughing and crying at the same time...

GOOD TIMES :D
And apparently us ENFPs are sweet little creatures :3

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
People have seen me irritated, I get huffy, and they think its adorable and that I'm "mad"
but I'm not •_• I was just dissapointed, not angry.
It's either I get huffy, or start crying. RARELY do I get angry. Like when I cry, people tend to get cuddly because they think they just kicked a kitten. ._.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Yeah definitely... one of my ex's was an ENFP. You know how you're all like--fun, random, adorable, clingy. Then something gets her nerve. She snaps, then it's not so fun anymore. Fun turns into horror. Random turns into strict. Adorable turns into demonic. Clingy turns into, well.. clingy.. to her tasks, in which I'm not included.

But after she cools down, she's back to being the little cute princess I sorta love. (Also FYI I find it cute when she gets angry. Dunno why. It stimulates me.)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, and it suuucks. They have this way of making you feel guilty, without even trying to make you feel guilty. The two times I've had one go off on me I ended up in a little ball of 'Omg okay I'm sorry bro, just leave me alone...'
OMG I have heard this said so many times. HOW DO WE DO THIS???!! Think its because we're so nice that it seems wrong to hurt them? I heard someone say that before... .____.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have two types of anger, the short burst anger where I might get angry over something relatively insignificant, only to realise a short while later how dumb it was.
The other type is built up from things that annoy me, for example someone with an annoying habit. Generally I will calmly ask said person to stop what they are doing or not do it when I'm around. But if they continue to nag me with it, there will be a point where I've had enough and will become very angry and almost violent.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts