Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what type of results INTJs receive. My results floored me (I appear intense and cold-hearted while I always thought I was a "feeler"), and prompted me to take numerous personality tests. I've since repeated tests and continue to receive INTJ results. I do split between feeling and thinking, but thinking dominates most of the time.

I am terrible at expressing my own feelings, and I often need to write to release the emotions. I watch Indy movies or listen to sad songs so I can cry... does that sound INTJ? When I present my feelings to my husband, I've processed them internally for awhile, so they must seem more like data than an expression of genuine emotion. I then proceed to talk and talk, trying to make sense of everything. When his response is lacking, my feelings get hurt, but I know that's not a reasonable response. I've divorced him in my mind a thousand times, but I usually forgive him very quickly.

On the flip side, I feel a great deal of compassion for others. I volunteer and give to charity regularly. I especially enjoy helping the most lonely and downtrodden, and I'm somewhat good at predicting and meeting others' needs. Maybe that is a function of intuition? I have been a mom for almost 19 years.

Anyway, I'd love to compare my results with those of INTJs (and INFJs) who have taken this PI survey. I'd be happy to post my results if anyone is interested (it's somewhat lengthy). It might be helpful in sorting out my type, but I don't have a lot of time to do that much typing this a.m.

I appreciate any feedback...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could link you somewhere, but it's not a free or even freely available test. I took it at an employment agency. Some companies administer it to employees through HR.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have just joined the group, and am a Predictive Index Analyst !

Do let me know if you have specific questions about PI, i love to talk (but im not an extrovert....)

BPhilp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts