Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A forum for the nine distinct personality types. Generally manifested as a psycho-spiritual system for mapping and understanding the mind. Types: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) "

I don't remember this being the description.

·
MOTM February 2014
4,787 Posts
"A forum for the nine distinct personality types. Generally manifested as a psycho-spiritual system for mapping and understanding the mind. Types: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) "
I don't remember this being the description.
I feel like I remember that always being there, yeah. Why?

·
Beer Guardian
15,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like I remember that always being there, yeah. Why?
Dunno, I've been posting here for nearly 8 years and I don't remember it being worded exactly that way.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don't like the spacing inconsistency. I never noticed the last part since I just read the part that appears before you open it.

·
Premium Member
15,242 Posts
archive.org would have a screenshot for you of years past. I believe you are correct— the last part is incredibly awkward, don’t recall that at all.

·
MOTM February 2014
4,787 Posts
Dunno, I've been posting here for nearly 8 years and I don't remember it being worded exactly that way.
Oh, well, if you mean EXACT wording, maybe not. I don't usually pay attention to EXACTS, sorry, unless I have to xD But I do genuinely think it was very close. It might've been... "transplanted" from another forum description, whenever they made this change to the new look.

·
Beer Guardian
15,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, well, if you mean EXACT wording, maybe not. I don't usually pay attention to EXACTS, sorry, unless I have to xD But I do genuinely think it was very close. It might've been... "transplanted" from another forum description, whenever they made this change to the new look.
Let me say that it may have been there the whole time. I just noticed it yesterday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts