Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I STOLE SOMEONE'S DELIVERED PACKAGE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With all the online ordering, & convenience of package delivery, it's bound to happen.
Have you ever had a package stolen off your property?
Share your stories, & ideas to stop future thefts.

I know there's so many things now, to aid in this regard like the camera door bells, locker delivery, or store pick-up. But I thought this was ingenious! I love the idea of creating a glitter bomb, with fart spray, what an awesome revenge tactic, on would be thieves. I wish I could buy one to use at my front door just in case!

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Thankfully my neighbors are great, always bringing us any packages that were misdelivered, & vice versa. One package was even left on top of the communal mail box, by the postman, a neighbor saw it, & brought it to us. Packages get misdelivered a lot in my neighborhood. :frustrating:

I did however, have a small package stolen from inside our front office at work. Before I knew it was stolen, I put a complaint with the company, they claimed it was delivered. So then I complained to the post office, got my poor mailman in trouble, (not the same one from home) but he came, & spoke with me, explaining that an employee signed for it. Turns out the office was busy with traffic that day, so somebody just snatched it up off the counter. :dry: I called the company back & they said they would send me a replacement, but it never came. I was out the money, & the items, so I just ordered them from another company.

I think it would be fun to get a motion sensored talking speaker, that yells something like, HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! :laughing:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, once there was a similar situation. That is, the parcel was not stolen. They took an advance payment from me. And the code for tracking using the dhl service was not given. I didn’t know then that it was possible to track the parcels. On the phone, the sender said that he had sent the goods. I waited, the delivery was supposed to arrive in three days. I started to worry. The sender said that the parcel was being delayed. I thought she was just lost. But after 7 days I received a notification about the parcel. It turned out to be completely different from what I ordered. Someone else took my package, and I got some manicure kits. Confused.

·
Premium Member
44,587 Posts
Not that I remember but once an e-bay t-shirt I ordered got stuck in the mountains of Pakistan or somewhere around there I think for some reason for like half a year but it did arrive in the end

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Not that I remember but once an e-bay t-shirt I ordered got stuck in the mountains of Pakistan or somewhere around there I think for some reason for like half a year but it did arrive in the end
lmao

Reactions: Electra

·
INFP
7,070 Posts
Perhaps, there was a dress that never arrived, but I wondered a bit if it was a fishy company who never sent anything. They kept writing sorry it hasn't arrived, we would be happy if you could be patient and wait instead of asking for money back already, we are working on getting it to you. Then one day after two months it said it was to late to ask for a refund...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts