Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got out of a relationship with an 8. I googled the 1 and 8 relationship and haven't come up with much. My main observation of her is that she had the usual vulnerability issues and an unwillingness to commit. She was as strong willed as I was, and would occasionally let me into her inner world, but when the time came to move the relationship forward it was a road too far for her. The irony was that she was the one who wanted to talk about moving forward. Any other 1's been down the same road?

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
Hey, I am very 8ish and have an 8-fix, and mistyped at 8 for a long time with good reason. SX 4 is described "more 8 than an 8" after all. So if you want, I can give my description like I said I would.. but I didn't want to do it because I was doubting my type and now I am certain I'm an Sx 4 with a strong 8-fix. Let me know if you want me to answer this.

Also you might want to post it in the 8 subforum.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I am very 8ish and have an 8-fix, and mistyped at 8 for a long time with good reason. SX 4 is described "more 8 than an 8" after all. So if you want, I can give my description like I said I would.. but I didn't want to do it because I was doubting my type and now I am certain I'm an Sx 4 with a strong 8-fix. Let me know if you want me to answer this.

Also you might want to post it in the 8 subforum.
Yes, I very much would like to hear your story still. That's pretty fascinating that you now think you're a sexual 4 but that seems to fit better with being an ENFP. I'd love move it to the 8 forum :happy:. I don't know how to do it outside of starting up a new thread. Maybe someone can help me out?

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
Yes, I very much would like to hear your story still. That's pretty fascinating that you now think you're a sexual 4 but that seems to fit better with being an ENFP. I'd love move it to the 8 forum :happy:. I don't know how to do it outside of starting up a new thread. Maybe someone can help me out?
Type 8 Forum - The Challenger

Then where it says "create a new thread"
and it asks you to select one out of three (8, 9 1) for the thread.. select 8.

Like so:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts