Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I dated and lived with one for a few years when I was younger. Unfortunately he was very unhealthy (I wasn't very mature myself either) It was a pretty crazy/self-destructive relationship. I had the best and worst times of my life with him.

To answer your question: When he first expressed that he liked me and officially made the first move; I was overjoyed. I really felt that he genuinely understood me and accepted me for who I was (which was true) I think the problem for me was that I really needed more stability at that point in my life. We were both two crazy little ENFPs riding a massive wave of Ne - I don't think Fi even came into the equation! Let's just say I lived a fairly hedonistic lifestyle for a few years before I totally burnt out.

I'm not saying that all ENFP/ENFP relationships will be like this by the way - just sharing my own experience

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
It's funny because as soon as I read "sweet cheeks" I looked at your avatar! LOL But I was looking for a ENFP to ask me out.... Sorry I should have been more specific...
LOL.

I know, I was going to ask you anyway. I didn't even read your post, I had it planned all along. Bad timing, I guess. At least now you can say "no, but some crazy ESTP just asked me out, even better". You wouldn't be lying.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
LOL.

I know, I was going to ask you anyway. I didn't even read your post, I had it planned all along. Bad timing, I guess. At least now you can say "no, but some crazy ESTP just asked me out, even better". You wouldn't be lying.
Some crazy ESTP with a aesthetically hott avatar asked me out! Yessss! Proof that I am hott!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
He didn't so much ask me as get really creepy about the whole thing. O.O He'd send me random text messages asking me if I read any good books or played any new games. I didn't give him my phone number, either....his matchmaking sister-in-law did. -.- He was a nice guy, but it made me really uncomfortable. He asked me what kind of underwear I wore once..... ><

I don't think I'd want to date another ENFP - my dad is one....and I don't want to date my dad. XD

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
We had only been briefly introduced before, so I was extremely nervous.
My nerves made me hesitate, but he eventually wore me down enough to accept, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts