Personality Cafe banner

So you like to fight?

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I have fought in school. I never looked for it, but I always stood my ground and sometimes defended others. Since adulthood only simulated (guns, rubber knifes) / martial arts since I was never attacked.

·
Banned
1,578 Posts
I've never been in a real fight, ironically in high school some random guys in the school library used to compare people and say who would win a fight vs other people for fun, one day i asked them who i would win a fight with and they told me

''we don't ever see you being in a fight, you are too passive and calm''
I also don't really see myself getting into a fight either because i don't really interact with people in real life that often

I rarely go outside other than to work with people who are never going to fight me
and i think i am unintentionally intimidating just by the way i dress and my body shape

however both my parents were constant fighters and taught me to speak my mind, so there is always that...

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
I put rarely, and I avoid it. But it had happened in my youth.

I was rather an aggressive lil stinker in my middle school days.

I am certainly not an adult who goes out looking for fights. The last actual fight I was in, was when I was about 25 when my older sister attacked me. She is the kind of person who goes looking for a fight. And she apparently is a gullible idiot. Basically her husband at the time was trying to bait her into information. So he told her I told him she was cheating. No I never said that. For one I wouldn't interject myself anyways. But for two as far as I knew she had not. So he was just testing and she actually believed that I said that. Rather then consider, hmm maybe he is testing me. She instantly thought I incriminated her in something. Next thing I know my sister was yanking hair. My mother had to pry us apart. Talk about literally being blindsided by a punch to the face. Had absolutely no clue why in the world she was attacking me but I went beserk. That had to of been an entertaining show she and I are both Se doms (she is ESFP). My mom made the comment at first she was scared for me because my sister is the more actual overt hooligan but when I started going to town back on my sister and would not retreat she was afraid I was going to put my sister out.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
I once punched a kid in the face. His nose started bleeding. He didn't deserve it. I remember he got a full day of suspension and I got a half-day in-school. Some time after the event I started looking at his Facebook photos and I saw him with his parents. I felt so bad for how they must've perceived their child being hurt by someone else. I was pretty distraught; I felt terrible for doing it, especially because he didn't deserve to be hit like that.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm a keyboard warrior lmao. The only fights I get into are on the internet.

I don't want to btw! But I have a temper and it gets the better of me online. Luckily, I can control it IRL or I'd probably be dead by now

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I'll take out that I've fought for 8 years in martial arts. I don't see that as fighting, its practice.
I've been in a few fights because a few things can easily trigger me. I never start a fight. I don't hit people either, i strangle them. My intention is never to hurt someone, but I also go 'eye for an eye'. So if someone punches me, you can start running, probably.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I fought a lot as a kid. Very rare now though. I see it a bit like a sport but some other people don't and use weapons and dirty moves.
I wouldn't mind settaling disagreements in a boxing ring even though i have never been a boxer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Once, I think. In school during Home Economics class, it aaaalmost got physical. I wanted to protect my other classmates so I grabbed one of the newly baked muffins and threw it on the enemy.:exterminate: Does that count?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd rather talk it out and solve the situation ... don't want to waste my energy + the worst thing in the entire world is when someone is made at me. YIKES I hate that!

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
About 4 or 5 years ago, in 6th grade, me and some emo looking kid named Jonah, fought in the bathroom after school to settle some bullshit that I don't even remember. We couldn't finish the fight because his school bus was called on the intercom. They next day, he then proceeded to tell everyone that he won, even though it was pretty much 50/50 and unfinished.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love fighting. I don't need to be angry at someone to fight because for me it's almost like a hobby. However, I no longer engage in fights because I realize other people do not enjoy it or view it as friendly sparring and physical exercise and excitement as I do. Verbally, I enjoy debate and intellectual conversation but I hate genuine fights with people I care about although I will never back down from an issue worth standing up for

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
I love fighting. I don't need to be angry at someone to fight because for me it's almost like a hobby. However, I no longer engage in fights because I realize other people do not enjoy it or view it as friendly sparring and physical exercise and excitement as I do. Verbally, I enjoy debate and intellectual conversation but I hate genuine fights with people I care about although I will never back down from an issue worth standing up for
You can fi9ht me if you know what I'm sayin :smug:

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Excluding fights while I was playing hockey, I've been in two "street" fights and they were pathetic events, but I won. :laughing:

·
Electronica Wizard
6,670 Posts
I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I had once threw a kid down a flight of stairs and kicked another kid to the ground.. I can't remember why. It was 17 years ago, but I've to admit it was the most stupidest thing to do - getting involved in a fight.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Beta males I eat for breakfast. I love when pussies try their luck with me.

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,652 Posts
I haven't been in a physical fight since I was in school... 4th grade I think. Although I think I would pack a punch. I work out, so I would have some strength. However, I can argue with the best of them :) I've sent people crying home just through words and pure intimidation.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts