Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i haven't, but someone i used to date did.

we would use sex as a way of relieving tension and stress, a way to bring our minds back to a point where they should be (kind of like crying or screaming will allow).

but during this point in her life, she wasn't doing so great. she insisted on having sex, so i gave in. she cried the entire time. i had no idea what else to do--i really did believe that denying the sex would have been worse; she seemed like she needed intimacy, so i was just as gentle and sweet as i could be (which was about the complete opposite of our sex life together--or at least half of it)--eye contact, soft kissing, whatever would help.

it was incredibly sad. i don't think i've ever felt so badly for someone in my life.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I have. Instead of sighing with pleasure I cried instead. That was the only time.
There is a thread around, 2013 I think regarding crying during sex. Would you mind sharing what was happening or what were you feeling? in all respect and curiosity-learning mode, I believe some people will like to learn, not only because we might want to be prepared when (if) that happens, but also to be more aware on what would be a good idea to do.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a thread around, 2013 I think regarding crying during sex. Would you mind sharing what was happening or what were you feeling? in all respect and curiosity-learning mode, I believe some people will like to learn, not only because we might want to be prepared when (if) that happens, but also to be more aware on what would be a good idea to do.
I haven't been to PerC for more than 6 months so sorry for starting a similar thread :p
I did not mention that I was actually masturbating; on the day before, someone I fell for rejected me.
When I reached orgasm I burst into tears instead because the sadness has outgrown my desire; the orgasm was never complete.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I haven't been to PerC for more than 6 months so sorry for starting a similar thread :p
I did not mention that I was actually masturbating; on the day before, someone I fell for rejected me.
When I reached orgasm I burst into tears instead because the sadness has outgrown my desire; the orgasm was never complete.
Oohhhh no, I didn't mean it that way, I mentioned because it's around and you might find it related/useful, I don't remember where it is but perhaps someone else can say something about it.

Thanks for the explanation, I guess there was an intense feeling stuck and the other one pushed it first, and it's now clear to go :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Sex riles up the brain chemicals, which have an obvious effect on emotions. An orgasm during an emotional time can be especially powerful or overwhelming.

·
Registered
816 Posts
If a girl is crying during sex, and it's clearly not happy tears, you should stop immediately. Just saying.

And no, it's never happened to me. Probably because I can't have sex at all when my depression gets that bad.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
I would have assumed it was so pleasurable that she cried. I suppose I would think that someone who was depressed wouldn't have the desire. I thought when people are depressed, they're not so much in the mood. maybe you were in the position where you were wishing you weren't doing what you were doing?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
One ex girlfriend cried after her orgasms. Startled me the first time. She kept saying it was just an emotional release, nothing more. She just went through a bitter divorce & was still venting about it a lot. Possibly the reason, I don't know but I asked her several times & she sort of bottled up so I let it go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts