Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kind of popped into my head after finishing the second book to the Chaos Walking Series. Weird, I know, but I have a huge crush on the main man of the Chaos Walking trilogy, Todd, and I also have a little crush on Peeta from The Hunger Games. :D Sadly, during my awkward and crazy pre-teen years, I had a crush on Edward Cullen also. *barf*
Not from a book and really weird, but I also had a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog when I was like... 5.

HEHE.

So... do you have or have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
I have Chasing Pavements stuck in my head!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY IN ADVANCE! WOOT.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
yes I have, when I was a kid, but I got over it because it's implausible and pointless :tongue:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Sadly yes! I have had a crush on A LOT of characters especially from the animes I used to watch when I was younger. Here's a small list of the characters I used to have a crush on:

Ash (Pokemon)
Tracy (Pokemon)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Arnold (Hey Arnold)
Bob (ReBoot)
Mikey (Recess)
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
Mandark (Dexter's Lab)
Speed Racer (Speed Racer)
Tino (The Weekenders)
Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls)
Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Sasuke (Naruto)
Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)

So yeahhhh :crazy:

·
Banned
13,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I feel like a younger me crushed pretty hard on Kagome from Inuyasha.

Also, when bugs bunny dressed up as a girl bunny... :wink:

...Just jokes

·
Registered
190 Posts
PEETA. <3 In the middle of that series right now, and he's the first fictional character I've really 'fallen' for in a long time.

I'm excited to see that someone else really liked Tracey from Pokemon. :D I was a total fangirl of his back in the day.

It was fun to really crush on fictional characters, but I was a bit scary in those days... I remember I went from Tracey in 8th grade to a boy I went to school with... it was cute to draw pictures of me and a fictional character together, but me and a real person who had no interest in me? Creepy. But the intensity of my 'obsessions' back then kind of blinded me into doing really stupid things without much forethought. *cringe* Once I gained the self-awareness to pull myself out of that state, I kind of vowed that I'd never go back to being that infatuated with anyone, real or fictional. And its worked.

Haha, now I want to know if anyone else went through that kind of a thing, or if I was just a crazy 13-year-old.

Reactions: The Hungry One

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,253 Posts
lol! yeah, I think I've crushed on fictional characters (often even non-humans) far more than actual real-life people, let alone real life people that I actually knew. heheh

perhaps the best one is Prince Aram from the manga Meru-Puri. So adorable! so hot! so awesome!:blushed:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PEETA. <3 In the middle of that series right now, and he's the first fictional character I've really 'fallen' for in a long time.

I'm excited to see that someone else really liked Tracey from Pokemon. :D I was a total fangirl of his back in the day.

It was fun to really crush on fictional characters, but I was a bit scary in those days... I remember I went from Tracey in 8th grade to a boy I went to school with... it was cute to draw pictures of me and a fictional character together, but me and a real person who had no interest in me? Creepy. But the intensity of my 'obsessions' back then kind of blinded me into doing really stupid things without much forethought. *cringe* Once I gained the self-awareness to pull myself out of that state, I kind of vowed that I'd never go back to being that infatuated with anyone, real or fictional. And its worked.

Haha, now I want to know if anyone else went through that kind of a thing, or if I was just a crazy 13-year-old.
Haha! No, I kind of went through this kind of phase also. When I look back, I'm really embarrassed of the way I acted at that age... I still cringe at the thought of it. I kind of see it as me overcoming this and becoming a better person though, the person that I am today.

Reactions: lovestyle

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Yes and I still do at times.

List:

Both Naruto and Sasuke, and Deidara from Naruto.
Lelouch and Kallen from Code Geass.
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Natsume form Book of friends (I think he might be an INFP)
Almost any character that dresses like a traditional English aristocrat in anime:(also a high chance I've wanted to cosplay as them)
* Hagi (Blood +)
* Sebastian(Kuroshitsuji)
Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist
Riku in Kingdom Hearts.
Kevin E. Leven from Alien force.
America,Japan, England and Italy from APH.
The list goes on.

Edit: and Hinata and Haku from Naruto. (Now I've officially crushed on two girls and over 15 guys.)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Yep, I crushed on Rogue big time. And I probably had a thing for Heathcliff's girlfriend at the time too. I'm sure there were others, but it's morning, and my brain hasn't loaded yet.

1 - 20 of 316 Posts