Personality Cafe banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Even as an NT I'm still guilty of this. There have been a couple of characters in books, movies, and TV shows that awaken something in me. Those are:

L (Death Note) I know it's stupid, but I kind of look at him like a strange freak of nature, and then fantasize about cuddling and eating mochi together while discussing the fabulous works of John Douglas...

Gintoki (Gintama) He can't express himself and it's cute.

Dr. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) Every time he opens his mouth I learn something.

The Motorcycle boy (Rumble fish) His psychology fascinates me.

Chris McCandless (Into the Wild) I hurt for him too much...

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a huge crush on Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. The conflicted silent hero with intense blue eyes and I am gone.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So many times, it's embarrassing. What's worse is not separating fiction from reality. :confused: I would crush on male stars who played serious, dramatic, or romantic roles in a film and then look intently at their press interviews or fan sightings online for "evidence" that they and their fictional characters were the same person. I just wouldn't let it go. It was corny and funny. lol Eventually, I got the message that they are NOT the people they play onscreen. It hurt for a while. I grieved, and slowly but surely I got over it. Now, I have a better appreciation for their performance as actors and what it takes to make a role believable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmm, I'm not sure what I like in a person yet.

I did have a crush on a few fictional characters though, and I'm still trying to find a pattern.

Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club
Yuki from Blue Exorcist
Henry from Once Upon a Time
Tsumugu from Nagi no Asukara
Kaname from Nagi no Asukara
Kaito from Waiting in The Summer
Charlie from Perks of Being a Wallflower
Yuki from Fruits Basket
L from Death Note
Haku from Spirited Away
Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
Edmund from The Chronicles of Narnia
Merlin from Merlin
Elwin from A Separate Peace
Hassan from The Kite Runner

·
Registered
44 Posts
There would be too many from anime to take the time to name (and I'm sure no one would want to read from that long of a list), but I would have to say that lately I've mostly liked Levi from Attack on Titan. I don't know why, but it's always the weird ones and/or they are always too cool to ever be able to exist in real life.

As for movies and television shows, anything that is played by Johnny Depp is automatically attractive to me (with the exception of that not-so-accurate clown-like take on the mad hatter - no offense to those who liked it)... but that's because I just like the actor himself so much. My dream man on this plane of existence, that's for sure. I mean dayuhm.

In other shows, I've crushed on Spike from Angel, Jareth from The Labyrinth, Lestat from Interview With a Vampire (yes, played by Tom Cruise... don't judge me) and probably a few others that have slipped my mind at the moment. I think for live television shows and movies, I find that suave bad guy personality the most attractive.

·
Registered
64 Posts
List of fictional crushes I've had from my childhood until now. (In no particular order) (this is not nearly all of them)

1. Peeta from The Hunger Games
2. Legolas from LotR :)
3. Aragorn from LotR :)
4. Kili from The Hobbit :D <3 (Not sure, but maybe Fili too...?)
5. Stiles from Teen Wolf
6. Newt from The Maze Runner :) <3
7. Sherlock (Benedict C.) from Sherlock :)
8. Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh (anime)
9. Jounouchi, Seto, and Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh (anime)
10. Bugs Bunny (I'm not even joking.) XD (I was a little girl at the time.) (and Daffy Duck XD I'm so weird)
11. Tony Stark from Avengers
12. Loki from Thor ;)
13. Bruce Banner from Avengers
14. Wolverine from X-Men
15. Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates o.t. Carribean
16. Zero & Kaname from Vampire Knight (anime) <3
17. Peter Pan (from the cartoon)
18. Killua Zoldyck from HunterXHunter (anime)
19. Spiderman from The Amazing Spiderman (Andrew Garfield)
20. Dean Winchester from Supernatural :) :)
21. CASTIEL!!! :) :) from Supernatural. :D <3 <3

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I actually find it easier to crush on fictional characters than real life people. The thing about fictional characters vs real life people is that fictional characters are often portrayed as perfect whereas real life people are often filled with flaws.

I guess this is why I find it easier to crush on fictional characters than real life people, because I know they won't hurt me and disappoint me like the way real life people often does.

·
Registered
74 Posts
yes
I crush on everyone
First it was inuyasha
then natsu
then......kakashi (when I was like 8....so he was around 40 years out of my age range ahhaaha)
never got into sasuke
mustang from fma..................................
FRED AND GEORGE
L from death note -_- so emo
and recently tommy from Never Let Me Go--I found myself super attracted to his character (my mental image of him, not the actor--I never watched the movie)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I crushed a lot of fictional characters, but there are three of them that I fell in love with.
Troy Bolton - Yeah one of my first crushes ever. This makes me feel old.
Harry Potter - That wasn't so long ago as you may think. Also I should say, that it was book Harry.
Jess Mariano - C'moon, he's just so charming and intelligent and this ''bad boy'' thing about him.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Pam Beasley-Halpert from the US version of The Office.
Eretria from The Elfstones of Shannara.
Tananda from the Myth Adventures series.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm much more attached to fictional characters than to real people. And I don't really know why, but apparently I have a "thing" for evil, powerful old men, because my fictional crushes are:

Alexander from Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Maxwell from Don't Starve
Ghetsis from Pokemon B&W
Manfred Von Karma from Ace Attorney (game version only, I didn't like the actor they chose for the live action version.)

I was embarrassed about my crushes and kept them a secret for years, but I feel more comfortable sharing them in a thread like this.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I still am...looking at how much of a low chance I'd even have a friend to begin with.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh! I feel bad for forgetting this, but in my last post I failed to mention Saitama from One Punch Man.

He's the same age as I am (at the time of this writing), he's very heroic, and he's very handsome in spite of being bald.

In other words, he's the exact opposite of the crushes I mentioned in my other post. But the good news is... If they ever got into a fight over me, Saitama could take on all four of them at once and defeat them all without even breaking a sweat! No question!

301 - 316 of 316 Posts