Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Pretty much all of these guys from Breaking Away.
But really, DAVE STOLLER is the big huge dream boat!! (first guy on the left). I think he's a very lovable character... and really hot.

4,757 Posts
Rushton Seraphim.

Brooding, dedicated, courageous, deep down is very sensitive and caring...

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot.
Rushton: yesssss

Spock, of course :D. Jesus, it's the biggest fictional character crush I've ever had. So awesomely logical and yet he cares/feels incredibly deeply. <3333
Dean (and Sam) from Supernatural
Winters from Band of Brothers
Brad Colbert and Nate Fick from Generation Kill
Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett
Eames (despite the ill fitting clothes) and Arthur (because of the well fitting clothes) from Inception
Capt Wentworth from Persuasion (book and 1995 version)
Hornblower and Bush from the Hornblower books
Arthur from Merlin
The coach from Friday Night Lights (so incredibly hot wow)
Benton Fraser from due South

... yeah, and that's all I can think of at he moment ;P

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I'm sure I have...
But considering I can't think of any off the top of my head they must have not been huge crushes.

Okay I just thought of one, Leeloo from The Fifth Element.
Hmm...
Yeah my mind is blank atm.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can think of a few:

Tali from Mass Effect
Kaylee from Firefly
Sam Carter from Stargate

... hmm I guess nerdy women do it for me :laughing:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Rhett Butler,
Henry Miller viewed in Anais Nin's diaries,
but not as much when reading his own writings,
it's the way she portrays him that is keeping my whole interest
Robin Hood
Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing
Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've probably had a bunch and some of them are still ongoing, but I can only remember a few right now.

When I was little I definitely had a crush on Ryu from Street Fighter.
And I still kinda have a crush on Aladdin every time I see the movie.
Shawn from Boy Meets World (rough around the edges but with a senstive soul)
Fry from Futurama (because he's such a sweetheart - if I were Leela I would date him!)
Hoyt from True Blood (again, such a sweetheart)

Brad Colbert and Nate Fick from Generation Kill
Great book and miniseries, but they're real people. When we read the book in my sociology class a few years ago a guy who served with them even spoke to my class about some of the events in the book. You actually have a shot at them!

4,757 Posts
Great book and miniseries, but they're real people. When we read the book in my sociology class a few years ago a guy who served with them even spoke to my class about some of the events in the book. You actually have a shot at them!
Yeah, I knew that. It's just that I feel less creepy if I pretend they're just fictional characters :laughing:

Wow, I would have loved to have heard that.

·
Registered
873 Posts
The girl from Bridge to Terabithia is probably the best one. I read this book in 6th grade and related a LOT to the main character as an INFP - living in my own imagination with imaginary characters (F reality, really).The fact that the girl (ENFx) and boy got along so perfectly gave me hope when I was 11 years old that there really is a girl out there that can accept who I am.

When she died, I cried. Both reading & watching the movie

4,757 Posts

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Dr. Tenma - who can blame you? :wink:
Monster is just so very good :D
Monster fans unite! :D

If I ever meet a guy named Kenzo Tenma who just happens to be a doctor, just happens to be my age, and just happens to have the same personality as Monster's Dr. Tenma I'd marry him in a heartbeat. <3 ...Though I'd make sure that he doesn't ever go on the run from the police. :crazy:

Of course, for real life, I'll probably have to settle on personality. ...And I doubt I'll ever find a guy as sweet as Tenma. :sad:

4,757 Posts
Monster fans unite! :D

If I ever meet a guy named Kenzo Tenma who just happens to be a doctor, just happens to be my age, and just happens to have the same personality as Monster's Dr. Tenma I'd marry him in a heartbeat. <3 ...Though I'd make sure that he doesn't ever go on the run from the police. :crazy:

Of course, for real life, I'll probably have to settle on personality. ...And I doubt I'll ever find a guy as sweet as Tenma. :sad:
If he happens to have a clone handy, hook me up haha

41 - 60 of 316 Posts