Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always experience this. How about you??

Poopgasm
The act of orgasming when excreting an extremely large stool of waste or when explosive diarrhea is occurring.
"Man i just had the biggest poopgasm ever. My stool was easily 9½ inches long."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poopgasm

So, i just suddenly thought of this. If I'm enjoying poopgasms.. Does it mean i can enjoy figging or anal sex?

What do you think?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Normally when doing anal or w/e. You clean first. At least, in my experience, you first get an enema before you really go with it. Obviously this depends on the person aswell as the bowels of the person you try it on.

So.. no. Never had it. Quite happy I haven't had it ,lol.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have elevated heart rate any time I finish
I also make weird faces and noises
well I think I have poopgasms

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,481 Posts
It happens post-orgasm during urination -- not poop. [It is that period where the vaginal internal wall(s) are relatively tight & impossible to urinate], well, I built up a considerable amount of squirt-fluid (&) did not release it.

This is has happened a few times [via] vaginal - when 'squirt' is not released properly [the specimen transitions to clitorial before vaginal-orgasm occur - or orgasm occurs & the squirt-fluid does not follow]; or what is it, a result of female blue-balls during cum-control [via] orgasm delay and/or orgasm-play. Rather pleasurable.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Anal-Expulsive

Freud's psychosexual theory of development has several stages and lots of elements within those stages. The term anal-expulsive refers to a time during the anal stage of development (which lasts from about 18 months to three or four years old) in which the focus of pleasure is the anus and children find sensual pleasure in having bowel movements (expelling feces). This is the opposite of anal-retentive in which children retain feces (they resist having bowel movements).

Freud believed that a child who does not successfully take control over their sphincter at the anal stage will become fixated and may end up with a anal-expulsive personality - which includes being disorganized, messy, careless, rebellious, and sometimes cruel.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Lmao. As much as I like pooping, I don't believe I've ever experienced a "poopgasm." Even my best bowel movements don't give me the same feeling as masturbation.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Anal-Expulsive

Freud's psychosexual theory of development has several stages and lots of elements within those stages. The term anal-expulsive refers to a time during the anal stage of development (which lasts from about 18 months to three or four years old) in which the focus of pleasure is the anus and children find sensual pleasure in having bowel movements (expelling feces). This is the opposite of anal-retentive in which children retain feces (they resist having bowel movements).

Freud believed that a child who does not successfully take control over their sphincter at the anal stage will become fixated and may end up with a anal-expulsive personality - which includes being disorganized, messy, careless, rebellious, and sometimes cruel.
I love that you just brought Freud into this topic

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Is wondering if this could somehow be ethnically related, and if that is what builds up the sentiments that make an entire culture spend millions on development and individually invest tens of thousands of dollars' worth on a toilet seats. :thinking:

(Which I am thankful for, I am planning to get a Toto Washlet with the dryer and self-cleaning thing for my own house, because of efficiency and because how can I ever claim to be a shallow asshole treating the hole inside through luxuries if I miss such an obvious and literal opportunity)

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A friend of mine while stoned explained how every act of excreting something, whatever coming out from your body (out of anywhere) provides pleasant sensations. He is right. Peeing, pooping, whatever. It is so.
Probably because those stuffs are toxic? XD and we feel good whenever we excrete toxic shit? XD

Like.how sweating feels good after a good rigid exercise

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Have you ever experienced poopgasm?
I always experience this. How about you??

Poopgasm
The act of orgasming when excreting an extremely large stool of waste or when explosive diarrhea is occurring.

^That reaction should already tell how I feel about this thread.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts