Personality Cafe banner

Who is the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

• Leonardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raphael

• Michelangelo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
OP, do you mean like role-playing? Like it's fun to think of yourself as him or even that this is very easy and effortless?

I'm not sure if this relates, but I think anytime I find I really like someone (very often a character) I almost always try them on to a certain extent, emulating them, and I absorb other people's idiosyncrasies or particular ways of expressing themselves quite readily. Even feeling or trying to express or understand a feeling I can act in a different character that somehow seems to capture it better. Needless to say I probably like people and characters who are a lot like me already and those are people I'm most likely to act like, and I think part of that is just trying to get or see outside myself enough to place myself in context. I feel like it's a part of something as basic as being a matter of my own mental stability or socialization. I guess in a very powerful sense, I understand myself through other people. ... Is this anything like what you're talking about?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts