Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think since you are the one answering the questions, if you answer to them influenced by current situation/surroundings/etc you can influence the results. If you answer how you are in general and not in that particular moment or in a particular situation, I think the results should be the same. It's a matter of how well you can not let you current feelings or thoughts influence the answers to the questions. I've always tested as INFP, so I don't know about changes, always felt and acted like an INFP, never had any real organisation skills or structure, always cared too much and put my heart out, very sensitive too, and never cared about Sensor stuff too much, opposed to other sensors in my life. Oh and introversion...I could see that everytime throughout my life. I've always been pretty constant about it and I am not borderlining anything, maybe this could also have an impact on results...So I don't think MBTI is flawed, I just think people, due to the fact they are not robots, cannot answer objectively all the time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.