Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How'd that go?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For example: Let's say there was someone you sort of hated or disliked or found annoying (unbeknownst to them) and one night, you just kind of said, "Eh, what the hell?" and went there.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Hmm, there aren't a lot of people I hate, nor a lot of people I desire to have sex with (picky... ;/ ). So no. I've fantasized about hate sex, but those day dreams don't involve real people. :tongue:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
For example: Let's say there was someone you sort of hated or disliked or found annoying (unbeknownst to them) and one night, you just kind of said, "Eh, what the hell?" and went there.
I've actually thought up scenarios like this, but never had the chance to experience them in real life.

Reactions: LawyersAdvocate

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
I don't hate many people, but the ones I do hate I'd never have sex with because they all basically fall under the category of too ugly, too hard to get along with, dripping with disease, or male. Some possessing more than one of these descriptions.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not the same as hate. I'm sure most people have had consensual sex with at least one person they didn't give two shits about
When I say "didn't really care for," I don't mean "didn't care about," I mean "disliked." As in, "I never really cared for country music."

I...just forget it. I'm out.

Reactions: Hal Jordan Prime

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
When I say "didn't really care for," I don't mean "didn't care about," I mean "disliked." As in, "I never really cared for country music."

I...just forget it. I'm out.
On that note I do fantasize about fucking a woman I detest. So I can slap her around silly, maybe choke her a bit and just blow my load all over her face. Or inside her. Who knows.

But I'm sure if I did all of that she would file sexual assault charges on me and chances are she'd win

I think it's one of those things that are a fantasy much like "angry sex". When couples fight (and I mean FIGHT) the last thing they want to do is fuck each other. They probably don't even want to talk to each other or see each other

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Well, I fooled around with someone in college who I was really attracted to (ESFJ) and simultaneously who pissed me off. We were just total opposites, and I couldn't make it work, it was such a love/hate. It left me feeling like crap, and I finally just stopped it because it was driving me crazy.

I can't really imagine having sex with someone I hated, unless it was revenge sex or something (uh, well, probably still not).

I think it's one of those things that are a fantasy much like "angry sex". When couples fight (and I mean FIGHT) the last thing they want to do is fuck each other. They probably don't even want to talk to each other or see each other
Well, in my 15 years of marriage, there was definitely makeup sex where we were furious enough with each other to fight for a few hours at times, and then when we resolved it, we both really were turned on and wanted sex. It's funny how the human mind and emotions work.

Of course, during the fight, we both kinda just wanted each other to go die.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Well, I fooled around with someone in college who I was really attracted to (ESFJ) and simultaneously who pissed me off. We were just total opposites, and I couldn't make it work, it was such a love/hate. It left me feeling like crap, and I finally just stopped it because it was driving me crazy.

I can't really imagine having sex with someone I hated, unless it was revenge sex or something (uh, well, probably still not).

Well, in my 15 years of marriage, there was definitely makeup sex where we were furious enough with each other to fight for a few hours at times, and then when we resolved it, we both really were turned on and wanted sex. It's funny how the human mind and emotions work.

Probably has something to do with brain chemicals being released sort of like when you work out or go for a run. Too blem to look for the facts but I know it's there.

I mean in Fear Factor they mentioned being afraid also leads to a lot of excitement. That's why slashers and roller coasters are fun. Maybe it's similar when we get angry.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Well have to wait for the married members to tell their stories :tongue:

Hate... nope. I don't think I could, hate it's a very strong emotion that I doubt would allow me to get intimate.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

THIS is the kind of stuff I was looking for. Thank you.

Also, this thread has restored a lot of my faith in humanity.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not sex.

I have a friend who I think is kind of obnoxious. He can be really irritating if I'm not in the right mood to be around him. He's grown on me lately though, so we've been hanging out a lot due to mutual friends, etc. Still though, he is obnoxious. Anyways, about a month ago, he and I were out drinking with a few other friends, and we somehow ended up clinging to each other the entire time; that's just how we all paired off I guess. Then the next night we watched a movie, I was a little tipsy and we cudddle... a lot.

It was weird. We're better friends now. I enjoy his company more, despite the fact that I know I would normally find things he says obnoxious.

Cognitive dissonance, man. I don't think you'll find many people who can admit to having sex with someone they hated. It seems like for most people, the brain would remedy that dissonance by liking them slightly more after the fact. Unless the person had a thing for hate-filled sex.... I could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts