Votes: 16 24.2%
  • MOOOO (the extra fun no option)

Votes: 19 28.8%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random roll time.

So have you?

I did it once when I was 6 or 7. I can still remember how it feels - pretty fricken' strange.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Once or twice in elementary school. I remember hating the smell more than anything.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I grew up on a farm. We would milk every morning and evening. My favorite was churning the butter. I liked seeing it come together. I would never eat though but I did like churning it. Cows are hard work. I don't want to live like that anymore. I can't stand milk now.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I have, and I'd milk it again if it had some kind of purpose behind it. I mean, if that's the only way I could get my hands on milk, then sure, I'd be milking that beast all day long. Why? I'm Scandinavian, I need my milk.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Oh, oh yea, you can milk anything with nipples.

Reactions: Eylrid and snail

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can't remember if I actually did it or if I was too freaked out to try it... I've been in barns more than I can count, but I can't remember if I actually did milk one. If I don't remember it, then I probably didn't, but I wouldn't mind trying it if someone stuck a cow in my face right now. :laughing:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yupp. Lots. It's better than milking a goat, that's all I will say. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nope, but I milked like... a hundred goats. Didn't use my hands though, it was automatic. But I had to put the sucking machine thing on them and that would fall off every second. Ahhh!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Sure have.
They told me afterwards that it was a bull and that I wasn't supposed to milk the bull.
How were I to know?:tongue:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Haha, I was waiting for someone to respond to the reference.

Hmm.... I'd milk you, Eylrid. :wink:

Yeah, I think I tried milking a cow once when I was a kid, but my parents raised them for meat, not for milk. :sad:

Reactions: Eylrid

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mooooo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts