Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Nope. While I don't feel you have to, I try to give at least two weeks notice so they don't have to redo their schedules. I wouldn't want to mess things up for my coworkers.

Have you ever had a work from home job?

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
yes !! somehow tastes better than regular chicken even when they’re (taste and ingredient-wise) more-or-less the same thing.kind of like mini/fun-sized m&ms.

have you ever had popcorn shrimp?

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes !! somehow tastes better than regular chicken even when they’re (taste and ingredient-wise) more-or-less the same thing.kind of like mini/fun-sized m&ms.

have you ever had popcorn shrimp?
No. I’ve only ever tried shrimp once actually, but it was battered in coconut or something. I don’t think that counts.

Have you ever been in a helicopter?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Not 1999 specifically, as I was in kindergarten and only have occasional memories from back then. Probably watched the Rose Parade on TV for New Year’s Day, though. But I’ve definitely been remembering 2017’s New Year’s Eve, which I spent on a cruise ship!

Normally though I just like to have a quiet evening and get to bed early. The new year is coming regardless of what I do, so may as well start it rested.

have you ever been parasailing?

·
Registered
SLI ~ 4w3/6w5 ~ sp/sx ~ FUCK YOU 2020
14,165 Posts
No.

Have you ever been scuba diving?

·
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,778 Posts
I've tried to make memes before but they never became viral, so I guess they weren't true memes.

Have you ever done skiing?

·
Registered
SLI ~ 4w3/6w5 ~ sp/sx ~ FUCK YOU 2020
14,165 Posts
No.

Have you ever destroyed a punching bag?

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
Not me but I knew someone who did.

Have you ever learned a new important life lesson from your own personal experience?

·
Corvus Cretin
20,868 Posts
I think so.

HYE been in a group project with someone/people that did literally none of the work, leaving you to do everything on your own?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts