Personality Cafe banner

Have you (males only) ever cried during sex? Please answer your type, Y or N,& reason

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Because of happiness

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Because of sadness

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Because of pain (physical, emotional)

• Other reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENF

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • INF

• INT

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ENT

• ESF

• ISF

• EST

• IST

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you (males only) ever cried during sex? Please elaborate if you like? Was it because you were happy, sad, in pain, etc.? I'm only referring to consented sex not rape or forced sex.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Wait, what? Barring extreme pain, why in the world would someone cry?

Reactions: Loaf

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Feel embarassed, like most definitely because it was CRAZY ANKWARD. But cryin ? Just no. Hell no. No. All of the no :shocked:

But more seriously maybe, maaaaaybe your guy was relieved that much. And in fucking uncontrolable feeling of happiness or something. The question is do you know if he was in great stress or something be it at work or concerning your relationship ? Maybe something sparkled in his mind. He might have been to a really low level of self confidence or was unsure of so many things and well, feelin love while doin sex just made him cry because it was a beautiful anchor for him or something and it did a great effect.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Wait, what? Barring extreme pain, why in the world would someone cry?
Exactly what I was thinking, unless it was rape by another bloke or some ugly walrus type bird.... I just can't picture why someone would cry during sex.

·
Registered
884 Posts
To clarify in my experience it was not nonstop or profuse crying, just a tear, a smile, and a kiss. I was quite happy at the time

·
Banned
ILE-Ne 784 sp/sx
2,418 Posts
Well, I don't ever get tears in my eyes during sex, so I guess I don't cry.

But I often will involuntarily make noises that sound similar to what a sob might be, and definitely often feel like I'm crying inside, internally. It is really from the sense of being overwhelmed by emotions of happiness and connection. And as a very aural person (I'm a musician), hearing a lot of sound/noise during sex helps drive me toward an intense orgasm. Slightly cliche, but the emotions are much like a symphonic movement approaching a crescendo. (I come dramatically when a Neapolitan 6th is played by the full orchestra. Sequence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Neapolitan_V_I.ogg)

As an aside, I am not sure why this is a big deal to talk about...

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Have you (males only) ever cried during sex?
LOL. :laughing: Hell no! IMHO, the mere idea seems unfathomable.

Reactions: ENIGMA2019

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
During? Never.. Though my first girlfriend decided to tell me how her brother physically abused her after her and I had sex and I couldn't help but have tears run down my eyes.

That doesn't count though does it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
During? Never.. Though my first girlfriend decided to tell me how her brother physically abused her after her and I had sex and I couldn't help but have tears run down my eyes.

That doesn't count though does it
I'm sorry she was hurt but I think it's nice that you showed her how much you cared by your emotion.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I'm sorry she was hurt but I think it's nice that you showed her how much you cared by your emotion.
Thanks, though I wished she didn't have to see such a sensitive caring side because it only destroyed her when she had to move on. But that's a stupid thing to think about now. What's done is done

·
Registered
368 Posts
It has never actually happened to me, but I can imagine people and situations when this may occur. By crying, I don't mean like "waaah" kind of crying, just getting some tears.
For instance, say there is someone you're deeply in love with. And for the longest time you think it's one-sided, and it's slowly killing you inside. But then, at the most unexpected moment, when you've lost hope, they confess that they feel the same way about you. The ensuing physical manifestation of those reciprocal emotions might actually lead to some tears, maybe not during the act itself, but during the prelude (like say kissing for the first time).
Another scenario would be, say you love (in the real sense of the word) someone. And then you or they have to go, for an extended period of time, or possibly forever. The goodbye sex may contain traces of tears, could it not?

Reactions: Mmmm

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I feel like I have to share with you guys the female perspective of emotions during sex. The knowledge will help you men be better lovers, better boyfriends, better husbands, etc... This is coming from a INTJ woman (presumably one of the least emotional personalities) who has a healthy view of sex (never having been abused sexually). I'm only talking to the guys cause the ladies already know what I'm talking about.

A female's first time with a male can be a traumatic experience. And I'm referring only to consensual sexual experiences & not abuse or forced sex. Let me explain what I mean by using the word 'traumatic', it's like going into a cold swimming pool waist deep. Your body goes into a bit of a shock, your breathing changes, your body is trying to adapt to what is happening. Same thing with intercourse, the female mind & body is trying to adapt to the pain or discomfort it feels when a foreign object is literally inside our body. Granted not all experiences are painful but it does take a little adjustment with the latter.

Okay so then you have to factor in the hormonal changes we have throughout the month. At some points during the month we may be more likely to hit the big O faster because of our heightened sensitivity. And at other times you will probably get there before we even feel aroused. Not to mention the times where it feels uncomfortable to even be touched because our body is tender inside & out. As women we have to worry about pregnancy, STD's that can damage our ability to procreate, cancer, etc... We have to think about birth control methods that aren't going to mess up our body's delicate balance. Trust me childbearing is no picnic, females are to be commended for all that they have to endure.

So guys please be patient & loving with us, be tender at times, & strong at others. If you get to know your lady you will know what she needs & how to provide it.

One more thing, depending on the country you are from, statistics show anywhere from 1 in 3 to 1 in 5 females have been sexually abused. We are talking single digits here, very high ratios! So there is a high chance that the woman you are with has been abused herself or knows someone close to her that has been abused, so show her respect, love, & value her for who she is.
I really hope you guys take this knowledge & use it to understand the women in your life better.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Another scenario would be, say you love (in the real sense of the word) someone. And then you or they have to go, for an extended period of time, or possibly forever. The goodbye sex may contain traces of tears, could it not?
yup, this happened to me and my ex bf

Reactions: Mmmm

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
20,986 Posts
Once. I was really going to town and she was gripping the headboard very tightly and pulling it forward, so it was leaning in towards me. Just as I made that final power thrust and came, I whacked my head on that wrought iron headboard. I immediately saw stars. The simultaneous pain & pleasure of that particular moment educated me about why some people might enjoy bdsm during sex (but I'm still not one of them). I should like to point out that I was in tears, but I wasn't sobbing, or anything. It f*cking hurt!
:tongue:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts