Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed quite a few people have named their genitals. For instance, I have named my dick, "Danny Devito" because it's somewhat short, but very fat. So have you named your privates, and if so what are/is it's name?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ex had one for mine and it was degrading.

I told her that I didn't like it .. She kept it up ... and over time, I got fed up with it and her.
What was it?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an Urdu word and it was a reference to its length --- or lack thereof. You get the idea.
"chota" perhaps? Yeah mines somewhat short but very thick. I'm currently trying to devise a method to lengthen it.

Reactions: SilentScream

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
"chota" perhaps? Yeah mines somewhat short but very thick. I'm currently trying to devise a method to lengthen it.
Worse ... "chhonu munnoo" in baby-talk. In fact, she used to start doing that whenever we tried to have sex - and sometimes I could look past it - but others I just wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up.

I'm comfortable with my length ... always was. And am again. But she wasn't. The way she went about drumming insecurities in my head was systematic and borderline abusive.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worse ... "chhonu munnoo" in baby-talk. In fact, she used to start doing that whenever we tried to have sex - and sometimes I could look past it - but others I just wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up.

I'm comfortable with my length ... always was. And am again. But she wasn't. The way she went about drumming insecurities in my head was systematic and borderline abusive.
How big is your dick? It can't be that small

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Once upon a time, there was one named Vampgina...
LMAO! That sounds like a pussy on her period. (You know, with the vampire thing.)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't have one for my girlfriend, but she calls mine Peter :S just like when she's horny she says henry, so that I know in public ;)

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have one for my girlfriend, but she calls mine Peter :S just like when she's horny she says henry, so that I know in public ;)
I had a girl once that named my cock Richard because it was the long version for Dick.

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
So for what purpose does it serve to assign names to your genitals?<-----This is a legitimately and curious question.

·
Registered
407 Posts
So for what purpose does it serve to assign names to your genitals?<-----This is a legitimately and curious question.
To either talk about it in public (reference @Theyknow) without sounding too odd and just because it probably turns a person on or sounds cute. My first boyfriend named his for me, but I have literally forgotten it by now. lol

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
To either talk about it in public (reference @Theyknow) without sounding too odd and just because it probably turns a person on or sounds cute. My first boyfriend named his for me, but I have literally forgotten it by now. lol
What's odd about saying, "penis", "vagina", or "anus"? It's like saying it's odd to say "finger", "head" and "arms".

Meh, but I guess I understand in principal why people would do that, it's just that it doesn't make sense to me.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 108 Posts