Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you get any special Notes in any of your tabs? She has programmed the patterns that 6's and some 9's use when testing any particular test. The Tritype test is free until May, 31st 2020 only.

The test takes between 15-30 minutes to complete and has bonus information about you and your patterns.
To take the test go to Free Enneagram Tritype® Test | Originator of Tritype

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The instinctual variant section was kind of trash. I either related to everything equally or nothing equally.

Anyway, my results... type 6, tritytpe 692 sp/sx/so

It got my tritype right but not the order nor the variants. I think this is the only time I've ever been accused of being an sp/sx in my life lmao.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hmmm...this my 5th try on this test. I got 497 sx/so on this one with a heavy 2 influence.
Last time I got 495 sx/so...so pretty close.

Reactions: Open Lens

·
Registered
266 Posts
Not trying to be an ass, but 5th try? What's the purpose of that?
Well, I just love taking tests in general and I wanted to see if there is any consistency between my takes. I know that might sounds strange to most people but it's the only official tritype there is one the web so I wanted to take most out of it. One day, I'll book a session with Katherine and see if she can finally assign me my tritype :p

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,653 Posts
Well, I got this anomaly... So what gives?

Ummm... this is strange... It says 8, but tritype 952... I thought I was an 8w9... So... it would explain the 9 instead of the 8 (I know that the 8 and 9 are almost equal in my case). Hmmm...

·
Registered
5 Posts
It scored me correctly. However, my spouse is the picture of a 9sx and he got a 528 tritype instead, which actually makes a bit of sense since I know him, but it was a headscratcher for a moment.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I found the results a bit odd for me.

I got 1 as my primary Enneagram type (and top ranked Enneacard) but even though I didn't have the asterisk, it still said:

You have a pattern of answers that indicate you lead with type 6 or sometimes type 9. This is a common pattern as 6s and 9s do not test well. An important aspect of their defense strategy is to seek balance..

And then said my most likely Enneacard was Type 6. I mean, I like balance, but the whole description here focuses on fear and doubt which I don't relate to.

I got 1-5-2 for Tritype. I'd say I was closer to 1-5-3 or even 1-5-4 tbh, but I don't relate a great deal to any of the heart triad anyway, so whatever it is, it's likely a relatively weak influence. Never been sure about wings (I think both 1w2 and 1w9 fit about the same - though neither fit based on the description here) but maybe it's a point towards a 2-wing.

·
Registered
639 Posts

Dead-ringer. The instinctual variant test was my least favorite part, even though it did return the correct answer. The Gestalt images for Social were...corny.

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
fair enough.PNG

1 - 20 of 52 Posts