Personality Cafe banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Well, I got this anomaly... So what gives?

View attachment 865457

Ummm... this is strange... It says 8, but tritype 952... I thought I was an 8w9... So... it would explain the 9 instead of the 8 (I know that the 8 and 9 are almost equal in my case). Hmmm...

Yeah that is odd, to have an 8 as Primary Enneagram but the 8 not present in the Tritype? It seems that those who have this have asterisks behind the numbers. YOU'RE JUST TOO WELL-ROUNDED & COMPLEX TO BE PUT IN A BOX I GUESS, OK STRELNIKOV 🤗 Both descriptions fit you well. :)

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,653 Posts
Yeah that is odd, to have an 8 as Primary Enneagram but the 8 not present in the Tritype? It seems that those who have this have asterisks behind the numbers. YOU'RE JUST TOO WELL-ROUNDED & COMPLEX TO BE PUT IN A BOX I GUESS, OK STRELNIKOV 🤗 Both descriptions fit you well. :)
I guess I'm too fat to fit in a single box :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
The special note shows up when the test taker has chosen different lead types at different times. So it recognizes inconsistencies. For example, a 7 can't be a 549. So it is alerting you. Go to show answers and you will see where this happened. Also there were some glitches that are not now corrected.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Go into your test and click on the type or tritype or instinctual type and it will show you the special note if you had a pattern of inconsistencies which is the hallmark of type 6 and some 9s. I will be talking about how to work with all of the special features of this test June 17th from 1:30 to 4:30 during a 3 hour Q&A devoted to learning more about your test results. Retake the test just prior as there have been many subtle changes. It is still free.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,003 Posts
The special note shows up when the test taker has chosen different lead types at different times. So it recognizes inconsistencies. For example, a 7 can't be a 549. So it is alerting you. Go to show answers and you will see where this happened. Also there were some glitches that are not now corrected.
I imagine a 584 5w6 So/Sx ENTP might look like a lot of different things. The inherent flaw in any online test is we tend to either know what responses will get what outcomes, or our moods affect our responses. Either can skew the results. None-the-less, your efforts are appreciated.

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
The instinctual variant test was my least favorite part, even though it did return the correct answer. The Gestalt images for Social were...corny.
They're all corny imo, though Social is aggressively so. But self-pres cards aren't much better. They are supposed to be funny I suppose...

...But a gas mask and a suit? Is he the lovechild of Pyro and Spy? :unsure:

I have tried the test a few times out of curiosity, but I have the issue of not liking or resonating with any of the options. I guess that's supposed to make me a 6 or 9. =P

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
As with all of these card based tests the words are either practical/task oriented or they seem to require more interpersonal experience/focus than I have. I also think the words have a decidedly positive emphasis and as I rarely look at this stuff when life is going well that doesn't help, and memory tends to be coloured by the present.

I got Intimate/Self Pres/Social (sounds good) 5 or 593 but with the 6/9 warning.

·
Registered
ISFJ; 9w1
66 Posts
Enneagram Type
Common Names for Type 9
Peaceful Person, Mediator, Peacemaker, Harmonizer, Connector, Pleasant Person
Enneagram Tritype
9-6-3
Tritype Archetype
The Mediator - 369, 396, 639, 693, 936, 963
Instinctual Stacking
Social / Self-Preserving / Intimate
Common Names for Social 9
Group Anchor, Activity Coordinator, Soap Box Activist, Sports Coach

·
Registered
50 Posts
It isn't quite accurate for me. When I took that test I remember getting 684 and 584 depending on my mood.

·
Registered
ISTP; 9w8/4w3/7w8 sx/so
36 Posts
I got 497 so/sx. It got my tritype right, but my core type is 9 and not 4, and my instinctual variants are reversed, but other than that, this test did a pretty good job, and it was also interesting to take because I had never taken a similar test

41 - 52 of 52 Posts