Personality Cafe banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you wanna lose weight fast I can assure you the Ketogenic diet works wonders. I was losing the weight I put on at like 3KG a week. The best thing about it was that I could eat plenty of cheese and cured meats, which is my comfort food. To anybody who isn't aware of keto you're eating mostly fats, moderate protein and basically no carbs. The idea is the put your body into ketosis, which burns your body fat instead of the stored glycogen your body is holding from all the carbs you've eaten.

Highly recommend. Do research

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
I've been trainin9 so re9ularly now that I actually can't miss a meal (almost a year)

If I do I'm exhausted, have a headache, and body is screamin9.

Havin9 a protein shake with oats and after the first four 9ulps I'm shocked at how much better I feel. I missed a shake last ni9ht after le9 day and think that why I woke up like hammered shit

·
Registered
37 Posts
Was diagnosed borderline diabetic 2 years ago. Shocked me into changing my lifestyle and diet. Have dumped excessive sweet stuff, saturated fat and carbs have been more than halved and I take a daily walk. Last checkup showed I had defeated Type2 but was still a chance for Type 1.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts