Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some healthy habits that you believe everyone should incorporate into their daily routine?

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
240 Posts
Seriously, if people just woke up slightly earlier to make a good breakfast every morning, and take 40-45 minutes to exercise, people would start to see a drastic improvement in mood and drive within a few weeks.
Trust me, I'm no epitome of fitness, but just knowing that you are better than the person you were yesterday is a pretty good confidence booster.

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
240 Posts
Everyday, I switch between strength workouts primarily using dumbells that focus on the arms and upper body.
Every other day, I do around an 45 min to an hour of yoga. Not exactly manly of me, but it boosts concentration.
Best part is, it is all at home, and it is done relatively quick, since I hate working out. The expensive part is the dumbells, but everything else just takes a bit of improvisation.

But again, everyone is different. But at least with me, I've found my mood is a lot better, I'm a lot more confident, and I'm typically more ready to take on the day's challenges.

·
Registered
23,912 Posts
  • Have a good sleep routine where you: a) get enough of it and b) give yourself enough time to wind down prior to going to bed.
  • Exercise a few times a week.
  • Read a bit of something informational everyday that isn't related to mainstream news.
  • Maybe something like talk to yourself positively a bit everyday and/or journaling. Practice gratitude.
  • Flossing.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
What are some healthy habits that you believe everyone should incorporate into their daily routine?
Enjoy life when you can. Everyone have the same time for it, prioritize enjoyment, ease up.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Seriously, if people just woke up slightly earlier to make a good breakfast every morning, and take 40-45 minutes to exercise, people would start to see a drastic improvement in mood and drive within a few weeks.
Trust me, I'm no epitome of fitness, but just knowing that you are better than the person you were yesterday is a pretty good confidence booster.
Pretty sure I'd see a massive decrease in mood due to less sleep and time to do things. Its really not that hard for me to eat two meals a day anyway, people's bodies are all different and some people just aren't wired for early rising.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts