1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am sub cue ISFJ
but I don't feel I fit my type. I have heard you like music and doing things in the moment.
I like to spontaneously play on the piano whatever comes to my head. You may like this. it reminds me of music in an anime. It's all in the spur of the moment.

Putting this up for INFP's to dream to XD

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,456 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sorry, my English isn't good. You meant the music is in the background?, or you played it yourself?
I mean I'm a little confused especially since there's no feedback/replys on this thread, wow!

On a side note, I don't think I'd ever let depression overwhelm me if I had such outlet (the talent to play my favorite music on an instrument whenever I wanted to..

·
Registered
561 Posts
I don't understand spoken english, however, in fact I kind of understood your original post from the first time, but for some reason I was still confused, maybe it was because the music/(your whole post) was too good to believe it goes without feedback/reactions by the native speakers. I said perhaps i'm missing something here.

Anyway yes, and oh God, I wish if the (letting my feelings out through art) thing applied to me. I believe a talent is a gift like..from above! I have no minimum art talent/skill xD, but eh, I still can find ways..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts