Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
No internet.

Of that list, I can relate to pretty much all of them.

·
Registered
748 Posts
INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
Nah, I don't mind that actually. Being goofy has its perks :laughing:

·
Registered
350 Posts
INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
Uhm... no. Not for this INFP.

My hell would be when everything I love would be taken from me and I will never get a chance to see and feel them again.

Reactions: selena87

·
Registered
4w5
1,535 Posts
I relate to these.

ESTJ – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.

INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.

INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

ISFP – You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.

INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

ENTP – Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

ENTJ – Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.

·
Registered
INFJ 3w2 Sx/So
3,373 Posts
Hmm...

While the INFJ one would certainly be awful for me to live in, I can think of worse. For me, hell would be complete isolation with a complete lack of tasks. Being forced to sit with only my own deteriorating mind for company. That would be hell for me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
ENFP – Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.
This would be hell. I wouldn't be able to live happily if everything I did was scheduled. I wouldn't be able to follow through.
I can also relate to the ENTJ, and ENTP ones.

·
Registered
689 Posts
INTJ
Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
The only thing that could make it worse is if I would be surrounded by intelligent people. To be honest, just being goofy around random people wouldn't be too bad. A bit hellish, though, if it was unstoppable.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
ENFJ – Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them.
This would be pretty painful.

Reactions: Darkbloom

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Mine was this:

ENTP – Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

That's like...um, OK...? I personally seldom share my opinion with anyone, anyway. I talk a blue streak with the right person, but most of that isn't super-opinionated...just ideas. I've actually lived in countries where there is no free speech. I survived. WTF, Thought Catalogue?

I'm not even sure that's theoretically accurate--it should be something like "paper-pushing 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for the next 50 years with no challenges or possibility of career change". I found myself identifying most with ESTP's hell.

Clearly the author was not an ENTP.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah, the one for INFJ would probably mar me internally. I don't know what I would do if I was stuck in that situation. I also think that the ESFP one is also harsh. Despite being an Introvert, I like my friends and people in general. I would need someone eventually. The ESTP one would be torturous for me, probably on the same level as the ESFP one because it would absolutely ruin all the hopes and plans I have for my life. Sure, people would come around to visit, but I would constantly be in fear that they would stop. I would also just feel utterly trapped and forced to live a lonely life where I can't do anything that mattters... After reading through all of the other posts I just realized I was taking this waaay to seriously. :frustrating:

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
I actually laughed so hard at the ESFP one. It was so short and so perfect.

Clearly the author was not an ENTP.
Well, yes, the mere art of writing this article requires good Ni usage. She could be an INTJ, really. She's written many articles like this. She probably enjoys it. I could easily see her as an NTJ.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I can definitely identify with this:

ISTJYou are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

I can think of few things that are worse, and unfortunately, it's a rather common occurrence. It's not that I'm incapable of devising something on my own... I certainly can. The issue is that I don't want to waste precious time, effort and resources doing something that isn't what the requester expects. Don't micromanage me but, damnit... be clear about what deliverables you're expecting so we can get it right the first time.

Others hells that would be problematic for me would include:

• ESTJAn incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.
Complying with impractical/illogical desires of others is extraordinarily painful and difficult.

• INTJEvery time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
The words that come out of my mouth do not always match what's in my head. Verbalizing thoughts has always been difficult for me.

• ESFJSomeone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.
Oddly enough, I most often suffer this hell at the hands of my ESFJ wife. Being accused of refusing to help (in a passive aggressive way) is very frustrating when they either refuse your advise or you really have no idea of how to help their particular problem (particularly when it's an emotional/feelings issue).

• INTPYou are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.
There's little worse than being forced to depend on the knowledge of those who know orders of magnitude less than you already do about a subject.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ESTJ – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.
ISTP – The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.
ENFP – Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.
ESTP – You are completely paralyzed, lacking even the ability to speak.
ENTJ – Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.
These ones. Very much.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

...Honestly, the two E-TJ Hells sound worse than that.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
i clenched

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.
Heck, for years I've paid taxes to a morally corrupt government that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

Does the company pay well?

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
meh, kind of close. It's more of a hell to me though when I worry people are mad at me. The time between starting worrying that they are mad at me and the confirmation that they aren't is hell.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts