Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So after spending some time talking to an amazing person last week, I decided to Google them. Creepy, I know, bu hear me out. I found that they were a member of this forum and everything here might as well have been Latin to me. After reading for a bit, I found a lot of it to be MASSIVELY insightful. I mean, turn-your-world-upside-down kind of stuff.

So I a test that I found on Google (which I hear can be very hit or miss depending on which one you take) and came up with a type. Then after a few back an forths on with the forum member I met, we kind of nailed it down to something similar, but I think I've finally landed on ENTP.

*Later I thought it would be cool to make a video or post dedicated to me figuring out which type I really was*

Anyway, as stated before this whole thing has really kind of shaken me up. It's really made me face who I really am and who some of the people in my life really are. It's made me question if I'm getting what I really need out of some of my current relationships and if I'm giving in return. I honestly can't stop thinking about it. Did any of you have this epiphany when discovering all of this? TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! I feel like I can often annoy or possibly overwhelm some of the people in my life with my thoughts so I think this will be a great outlet for me.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: renna

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Cafe Robot, your extremely personalized greeting is most welcomed ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts