Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
INXP 4w5 sp/sx 459
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Christina. MBTI type I am fairly sure is INFP (I'm sure you get a lot of those on here) and enneagram is 4w5 sx/sp with 4w5-5w4-9w1 tritype. Socionics is IEI. I am not completely sure about any of these things, and am interested in being typed by other people.
I've always kind of lurked here, and just gained the confidence to join :D. I still am an amateur at typology, and only have a superficial knowledge of the functions, but am really interested in learning more.Typology has mostly been a self-discovery thing for me so far, but I really would like to learn about other people as well.
Besides typology, my main interest is music. I make music (none that I'm willing to show people yet though 😭) and listen to many artists. For those of you who have a RateYourMusic account, my user is ~mezcalheads. My favorite artist ever is Bjork and both my display picture and user are in honor of her.
That's all I think :). Looking forward to spending time on here.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,889 Posts
@stonemilker

WELCOME!

I'm the official™ PerC Host! I'm here to act as a resource if you have any questions or concerns. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction. Please let me know if I can be of any help. What genres of music do you especially enjoy?

Reactions: stonemilker

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Another IEI, another 4 🥰

"Stonemilker"... I take from that you're a Björk fan? I prefer her earlier albums, really

And I LOVE post-punk, too!

·
Registered
INXP 4w5 sp/sx 459
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another IEI, another 4 🥰

"Stonemilker"... I take from that you're a Björk fan? I prefer her earlier albums, really

And I LOVE post-punk, too!
I have to agree, I prefer her earlier albums- my favorite is either Vespertine or Post, it's hard to decide. Stonemilker is one of my favorite songs though.
I noticed your display picture- I love Sonic Youth too! Evol or Daydream Nation is probably my favorite from them.

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
I have to agree, I prefer her earlier albums- my favorite is either Vespertine or Post, it's hard to decide. Stonemilker is one of my favorite songs though.
I noticed your display picture- I love Sonic Youth too! Evol or Daydream Nation is probably my favorite from them.
BTW here is my RateYourMusic account, if you want to send a friend request (I'd be honored):

Reactions: stonemilker
1 - 7 of 7 Posts