Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. As it turns out I fall under the rare types, which I'm not surprised at all. I don't mean it in an obnoxious attempt of self acknowledgement; you know, because you fall under a rare type you'd be feeling all fuzzy inside. Like puppies. In fact I understand why only a minority of fools fall under this type. I don't intend to offend my fellow INFJs, it's just an attempt of consoling myself by means of self deprecation. I know, I'm weird.

I would also come off as an INFP every now and then, which makes it a lot more weird.

Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
You mean the part where you realize exactly why everyone looked at you queerly when you so much as said a peep about what was going on in your head?

Also, you do have a rather INFP way of talking. You made mention of it so I am sure you are aware.

Female and INTJ is a fair bit rarer than INFJ females. Not that you would know that by these boards. Makes one wonder where all these people who are supposedly just like me are hiding themselves in the real world.

Enough of that, welcome to Perc.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Greetings and Salutations.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean the part where you realize exactly why everyone looked at you queerly when you so much as said a peep about what was going on in your head?

Also, you do have a rather INFP way of talking. You made mention of it so I am sure you are aware.

Female and INTJ is a fair bit rarer than INFJ females. Not that you would know that by these boards. Makes one wonder where all these people who are supposedly just like me are hiding themselves in the real world.

Why yes. Although I wasn't so surprised as to why. I'd like to think of the remark, "weird" as a complimentary acknowledgement of my uhh.. distinctive behavior.

And yes, I've been aware my whole life.

And I can see why. Perhaps it's because females are more apt to rely on their subjectivity. I've been lurking around the board and noticed a large number of INFJs, which gives me a little relief that I'm not alone hiding in the shadows wallowing in existential despair.

And thanks :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts