Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, so I will try this new questionnare from http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/1169506-new-questionnaire-you.html but I am afraid this could be long. I will try to shorten my answers.

Section 1.

Pick any picture you like - tell us about it. Below are two websites to help find one - feel free to choose anything you want, though.
Random Image Prompts
https://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

http://writingexercises.co.uk/images2/randomimage/tree.jpg

So, this one looks like from one of those creepy movies, like Sleepy Hollow, especially like that one. I remember Winona Earp starts somewhere similar. And now I can hear in my head somebody thinking, Oh get a life. Yeah, my life is boring and simple af. Is that a lake or a patch of grass in an arc of the tree branch? Autumn or spring? Or snowless winter? I know a person or two who will be so thrilled to climb up that tree. Me? Noah, always dressed with good or have no money for new ones if I "break" these pants or sweater. Always too afraid that I might just fall and then I will need to go to a hospital (I hate those, I actually need to get to a doctor now cause I'm sick, but I will postpone it as much as I can). This picture is not stunningly beautiful, but I think we all can associate this kind of view with something, a movie, a creepy feeling, just a feeling and so much more.

Pick a word, any word - brainstorm - whether it's just words that spring to mind, or ideas, or memories, whatever - just brainstorm for a while. No restrictions. Below is a link for a random word, if it helps.
https://randomwordgenerator.com

LAKE Lake word has that aesthetic to me - darkness, silence, nature all around you, it's so quiet you're brain get really intense, it tries to hear every little scratch, I never can trust this silence, can't get comfortable around it. My home is near a street, and even at night we have people driving by, but as I go somewhere else and try to sleep at night, and it's deep silence, you bet I will not sleep well.

Write a short story - feel free to freestyle, or use the picture you chose as inspiration, or the results from your brainstorm, or all of the above, doesn't matter. Just write a short story. Below is a link for writing prompt ideas.
https://thestoryshack.com/tools/writ...mpt-generator/

So, hmm, how can I tell you this? You see, I was perfectly fine, my life was in places, I studied, had friends and lived my little simple life. Until, one damn day I saw it. With my own blue eyes I saw how my cat just jumped on this... Blue portal, there's no other way to name it, and then it was gone. Yes, both! After that it was worse. I thought I was insane, and why shouldn't I be, but my cat has been never home, and I live in 12th floor, you know, it's not like I wouldn't know that she's out in some way or another. But look at my wardrobe! Do you see it, thos glowing red eyes... Yes, yes, finally I'm not alone, at least not mad alone. Oh no, no, don't do that. What are you doing? Don't go near those lights! Oh shit, now I've lost another one.

How did you approach writing your story? Provide as much detail as possible with regards to your writing process.
Ok, so I was bummed, as I've said, this questionnaire is long, and writing a story makes it even longer, so I have to write something interesting, gripping and short at the same time. It also has to make sense and not be cheeky. I brainstorm, tried one story in my mind, but then saw that it leaves me nowhere, or I have to give it more thought to get what I need from it, and I'm really lazy now. Yeah, it still built up in something, but I was lazy to get real with it, so I thought I'll be creative and just hope I was doing it right.

Section 2.

Describe your verbal communication skills, your written communication skills, and your body language.
Feel free to go in-depth. If possible, detail your natural communication and body language preferences in various circumstances - with friends, with strangers, at work, in one-on-one situations, in group situations, personal, impersonal, that kind of thing. If anything irritates you about how others communicate, talk about that too.
The more information, the better
My verbal communication skills? Usually I say what's on my mind literally the minute it starts to spread in my thoughts, I hate keeping it, sometimes even if I know I shouldn't say that I will say it, just because it's there, so yeah, I have a broken filter. But I'm glad I am polite and people sensitive. Sometimes my speaking skills make me speak in riddles, because I say something because I just had an impression of a thought, and people are like What? What do you mean? And then I still have to work with those deeper thoughts. I don't like that, I'm shallow minded person. I don't have deep knowledge on anything. I get excited with new information, but that means I hate repetition, learning in school and I'm quick to jump to another topic as soon as possible. It's enough for me to understand basic parameters or how things work and I get bored.

I communicate better with written words, cause I can delete, see my thoughts on paper and think them through, see what does not fit, what seems off and what is not logical. It's worse with messages, because they are usually quick, one, two words, I can never see how a person reacts and can never guess correctly. I usually see that people remember more what you write than what you've said, you can talk shit with each other cause you have to be quick and respond, but with messages you have plenty of time to process everything, get mad, hurt, think it through and react.

Body language? I don't know, I'm not really a person who talks with my body, but I believe I am quick to get what the other is thinking and feeling through how their face, body moves, is positioned. It's so quick in my mind like a chemical reaction, somehow my body recognizes that feeling in another person and I feel it too, I just don't know if I'm right, I usually don't go asking everyone if I'm correct.

How do you prefer to make decisions, solve problems and/or puzzles?
Run us through your entire process - use specific examples, if possible - some ideas for your answer -
what questions do you ask yourself, if any? What goes through your mind? What do you take into account? What could alter your decisions? Are you comfortable with making a decision and settling on it? Do you like being able to change your decisions, after you've made them?

I still haven't been choosing what I want to do with my life, for example. I had a plan, but I was a child, naive and simple, not seeing everything. There are a lot of things I might want to do, but what I will be good doing? What I would love to do, even if it will be hard?What will economy let me do, will I be ok or will I have to go do random jobs after studying what I supposedly wanted? My problem solving has to be logical and have in mind every side of the question. Some decisions are easy, like if I will need to move out to another city, what will it be? Well, maybe there will be a specific city I will need to be in, or maybe I will move out only to other buildings, or maybe I will have a partner, or I could live with friends. It's easy to me, there is always a way and there is no way I could make a bad decision, because it's life, and it will go on no matter where you are. Others are a bit difficult, like getting a car. I don't have one and I'm not planing to have, strongly, even if my family is trying to talk me into it. Like I'm blind without glasses, I'm tiny, I don't have a good co-ordination, I don't have a quick mind, I'm slow reacting, it's bad for the planet and it's bad for my budget, and I'm more fitted walking around the town with my business, and thank God I live in a small town, as I realize now. There are also a lot of pros of having it, but not that much. Also, I strongly feel I don't want, need or will drive a car. What would be if I would really need one? Will I give up and be rational or just be stubborn? Can I actually let myself be stubborn if there will be no cons, only pros and also a big need?

Detail some things that piss you off - stress triggers - feel free to explain the reasons why these things irritate you - I don't want to hear about mild irritations - I want to hear about things that simply make your blood boil, or make you want to take action to alter the situation - things that make you want to leave an environment, things that make you dislike someone, things that truly get to you as a person and grate on every fiber of your being.
When another judge you for the same thing they do, when nobody is judging them and letting them go.
When people play other peoples emotions and thoughts. I can't stand this most of all.
Young and naive teenagers having no respect for older people, who experienced and know more, and knowing that once I was like that, and in some ways I still am.
When people look you in the eyes and talk shit, and you know that, and they know what they are doing, but don't know you know.
When people blame you for things they brought to themselves by doing something wrong.
Edit You know those modern evil stepmother archetypes, when they blame you when theit evil plan didn't worked out? That one. It just drives me nuts.

Detail a time (or times) in your life when you felt at your absolute best - when you didn't feel any kind of anxiety, when you didn't feel judged, when you felt appreciated for who you are, when you felt at your most creative, when you felt like "you".. you get the gist. You at your best, tell us about it.
A good time without an anxiety? I don't know. Maybe the time I was drunk? I'm 22, probably too young to have felt all these things at once. I don't feel judged when I'm with one of my friends and we can talk shit, like we bounce random topics all around, address some personal issues and walk around what we don't like or disagree with silently and softly appreciate our best sides. I don't know, maybe when we both separate and head home, she is talking and thinking shit about me and judging every piece of me, but I don't care at least till I can feel free and accepted by her. Most creative - when I made a Christmas card, gave it to one of my friend and her parents really liked it. It was illustrative comic like two piece card that pictured an owl - my friend, and a cat- me, who asked the other to come outside and listen to Christmas carols, and the owl said no, because my friend hates Christmas symbols and rush. I feel "me" when I'm studying a topic and I understand it, and I know I don't need to go hard because I understand it enough.

What are the strongest parts of your personality? The best traits about yourself.
I'm accepting, trying to think before I act. Always questioning myself and others. Trying to spread the truth and be truthful, with my information, knowledge and how I express myself. For example, I hate questions like that, because things that I perceive as beast's might not be what the outside is seeing, and not saying that only outsides opinions matter, but everything objective is happening outside of our heads, we are only giving it names and perceive it happening, also coloring it with our biases. But I still believe you cannot be objective about yourself, you can be a narcissistic being and see yourself as a humble flower, and that will be a lie. You can be a psycho but not see it. You can mock someone and not see yourself taunting other person.

What is one specific trait that you value in others, yet simply do not possess yourself - though, if you were to work on it, it would really balance out your personality?
Being rigid when communicating with others. I just cannot not focus on other people when I communicate with them, I just cannot react to what they say. I can't be in my own mind at that time. I can do one or other thing, because both needs time and energy. Could I work on it? Yeah, I've learned to contain myself more these years, but it's not much.
EditYou know like I would be a dog person, reactive, needing to react, not always having my shit together, that means wrong decisions, but cats here are the ones I envy, they at least look like they have everything together, you would not find one pondering who it is or what to do, they already seem to know. They are already grounded and serious. I am more of a happy go lucky trying to put a serious face, stressing herself and her family along the road.
Knowing who you are. I don't know, it's like I see something flashy and want that. I was surounded by artist, and that made me think I want to do that. There are other examples, but I do it not because I see them as doing the best or anything like that. I'm lost, I want to be accepted, I want to be praised for how good I do things, but I don't know what to do, and when I start to brainstorm nothing seems to fit, there is always some but or maybe. And it's easyer for me to see how a path can fold out if I see a person already walking it. I don't know, probably lame.

What are the differences between how others see you, and how you see yourself?
Feel free to elaborate and explain the reasoning.

I think others see me as talkative and funny, and I don't really agree. I think I'm always only watching how things unfold themselves, and I hate to be in the center of attention, it's so uncomfortable. People see me as talented, but they don't know that almost everything about it is easy to learn. I think they see me as easy going and never know that I'm always stressed, my mind is intense all the time, so I could react quicker and not spill all the beans. When I'm really tired or stressed I let loose and you can say the beast is out.

Section 3.
What is a perfect day to you?
Clean room, comfy clothes, all smelling fresh. No problems, no decisions, no problems fora week to come. Interesting book, a good movie or maybe half a day with a friend, and other half at home. I forgot to mention that I need to wake up early in the day, very early.

What is a perfect night to you?
The same as day, only then no going out. I'm a home body, what can I do.

What is your idea of a perfect world?
No, not this. I don't know, I'm not a politician, I have no knowledge on this. Like, yeah, peace, truth, human values, life, ecological values and all of that stuff, but it's not possible, so there is no point talking about that.

What is your idea of hell on earth?
People going mad and killing each other like in Purge film.

Section 4.
Are you, most of the time, acutely aware of the people, things and events occurring in your immediate surroundings?
Yeah, I think I am. I don't really know how to elaborate on this.

Do you find yourself engaging in the sounds, colours, textures, scents and tastes of your environment - i.e, enjoying what you are currently experiencing, most of the time?
Yeah, I am. I don't really care about the scent or taste, but I love colors, sounds, music, art and all of this stuff. I love the aesthetic, it's almost orgasmic pleasure to find that song or piece of art that just makes your heart beat faster and stronger.

Do you seek common ground, when faced with new situations - thoughts like "this is like _____" or "this is similar to _____" - something that will stabilise the current situation and turn it into something more comfortable for you?
I ... Don't believe, at least in a way that this question asks. I am more a person of - Go tell me a plan, tell me how this system works, prepare me, tell me all the information I need now in this situation.

Do you find you have a strong sense for how things 'should be', even when faced with something unfamiliar?
I'm not particularly a person who senses how things "should be", not really. I know if something is unfair, but mostly I have to be personally familiar and invest my time and energy in it.

Do you actively engage in promoting a harmonious atmosphere - be honest with yourself, this includes being a conflict-averse introvert.
If I'm comfortable, I start a fight, but if I'm not, I rarely do it, so I'm neutral on this.

Do you actively seek to connect with other people, and do you make use of social niceties in order to interact with people more smoothly - to make them feel validated, accepted, comfortable? - this includes regular use of "please", "thank you", etc.. general social niceties.
Actively - no. In unfamiliar situations I try to establish some connections, but I do not force them, I'm just smiling and making some jokes and just talking randomly. Social niceties - yes, why not, it does not cost me anything, and I wish people would act the same.

Do you find yourself not being dependent on agreement and harmony around you, as long as the current situation doesn't impact on your own personal inner balance?
An example of this might be if you are doing something, and people are arguing in the same room - are you able to remain yourself, or will it affect your inner balance in a noticeable way?

Yes, I will do what I did and remain myself. Yes, it's not comfortable be in the same room, but thank God it's not about me, and I'm not involved.

Do you try to win others over to your point of view, in debates, arguments or just chit-chat in general?
I.e seeking agreement from the other person. Have a real think about this question, and be honest with yourself.

Yeah, I seek agreement, especially if I think a person is doing it wrong, or thinking in a wrong way. But if we don't come to common ground, I try to give you quietly.

You just read that a local vacuum company just went bankrupt.
What your thoughts - feel free to expand and explore your thoughts and ideas as much as you like here. Please don't say "who cares?". Just do it.

Well, it's sad because we need to help local companies, they usually do better than global companies. Are they like go and vacuum other local companies' rooms or are they making and selling vacuums. Or do you mean it's science vacuum in your mind? Well, it's not like I can do anything or I need their product.

Do you comfortably juggle multiple possible options in your mind, when problem solving? Do you find yourself exploring each of them - entertaining any possibilities that may arise from them, and enjoy envisioning scenarios where these might play out?
I try to see multiple options, but I'm not good or comfortable with these. I am only rambling, exploring what comes from this or that thought.

Do you have a tendency to organise the world around you? Is it important for you to be in an orderly environment?
This might manifest as a preference for predictability - consider these questions on a smaller scale than what might be in your mind - i.e. is it important that the knifes go in the knifes slot, that the Nintendo games go where the Nintendo games go, etc..

Usually I don't but there are times I need this, there are times when things just always seems not in their places, then I'm irritable and starting conflicts in my household. Like things are not washed up, the table is not clean, the floor is full of dust and dog hairs and much more. Sometimes I have a knack to tidy my room, out of the blue, but that's usually it.

Do you find you are impatient with regards to efficiency?
Again, consider this also at a smaller scale - for example, do you prefer to rush through whatever chores that need to be done, so they're out the way?

Yes to an example. Like, why you should clean if it will be dirty after a day? Why are we talking about this if it leads us nowhere? If you analyze, you have to come to an answer, if you don't, you'll only exhaust yourself and stress the shit out of you.

Do you find yourself taking over certain tasks because you know you can do it quicker?
This might be as mundane as telling your partner or friend, that you'll do the dishes - because you know they'll take forever and it's just 'better' for you to do it, and smash 'em out ASAP so they're done.

No, not really. Unless we are in a hurry.

Is it important for you to define things in your head?
This might manifest as googling words you've unfamiliar with so you actually know for sure what you're reading, or it might manifest as a preference to completely understand something to the point you can explain it to others in a simplified manner - born out of the precise definitions you've crafted in your mind.

I love to explain things to others, but I am usually too lazy to google words, so I mostly rely on how I crafted it in my mind, generally. I usually try not to talk about what I don't understand, but, you know, as I've said, I have no control over my speech mechanism :D

Is it of high importance to you, to understand all of the pieces of a puzzle.. or all of the information you're given, before coming to a decision or a conclusion about anything?
This might manifest as a tendency to hesitate when coming to conclusions or decisions as you don't feel you fully defined, or understood, all relevant information yet.

Yeah, it's the most important thing.

Section 5.
Choose 5 images that strike you as meaningful in some way, from wherever you like, and post them up.
This is for visual typists to go to town on.

Meaningful in some way? Not only strikingly beautiful? Ok.

Orange-Macro-Wallpaper.jpg

9057534_orig.jpg

770692.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg

Untitled_001sumazintas.jpg

These litteraly sums up last 4 years of my life. The last one of them is mine, others not.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
A quick run through suggests ESFP.

Se is obvious and you mentioned you speak before you think which suggests a preference for extraversion.

I'm a little iffy on Fi and Ti at the moment, but lean more towards Fi because you resonate stronger with the Fi responses in the functions test - you do click with Ti well though - might be a general introverted judging thing you relate to.

I'll try have a read later on and try decipher it a little more.
ATM, ESFP imo.

Reactions: Agniete

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Vis tiek nepasikeite nuomone XD
Nes kai yra Se, tai tiesiog labai akivaizdu buna. Tiesa, giliau analizuoti sensing types yra nesamone, since there are way too many sensing types mistypes and just wrong info...

Analogiska jeigu atrodo, kad esi 6/9 enneagram type. Best idea to simply stop with enneagram, since clearly it won't be beneficial to you...It's not as bad with mbti tho, but I think you get my point.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha, today learned I'm sx-blind, probably so-dominant. Found a name for being strange and kinda as*holy :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So now I was typed ISFP here, ENFP in other thread and more types. Is there anybody else with oppinion?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Results from Big 5 test

Closed-Minded Open to New Experiences
Disorganized Conscientious
Introverted Extraverted
Disagreeable Agreeable
Calm / Relaxed Nervous / High-Strung

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still having a personality crysis, and probably english grammar one too, but maybe theres anyone still here?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Yup, I'm deffinetely so/sp variant. @Apple Pine, I think I'm an extrovert, could that be or should I stop bothering you XD?
No, I'm serious.
How come are you an extrovert? No way lol

But I will tell you that not only many believed but even I did, I believed I was ENTJ at some point. However, some time off MBTI helps to realize there is no extroversion for real.

And I am still here cuz can't bother to send a retirement message lol

I mean what type would you be if you were an extrovert? ESTP? lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
How come are you an extrovert? No way lol

But I will tell you that not only many believed but even I did, I believed I was ENTJ at some point. However, some time off MBTI helps to realize there is no extroversion for real.

And I am still here cuz can't bother to send a retirement message lol

I mean what type would you be if you were an extrovert? ESTP? lol
So what does extro-, introvertion means? To me it's more of a completely having your focus on external world and constantly needing stimulation to not get bored, or, worse, alone in your chaotic head. I get bored and exhousted from being on my own in my head. Isn't that a good indication of E? Do you get bored and exhousted as an I by being with yourself? Yeah, I still love to be by my own, but if somebody would lock me up in the cell, O would die from boredom, I would have nothing to think on my own, I need external information and action, even if I only observe it.

You mean you think there us no extroverted people or no extrovertion in you?

Maybe you secretly like this bothering, what do I know :)

ESTP? Ha ha, no. Just no XD

I think extrovertion would fit, but then, none of the types would XD

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
So what does extro-, introvertion means? To me it's more of a completely having your focus on external world and constantly needing stimulation to not get bored, or, worse, alone in your chaotic head. I get bored and exhousted from being on my own in my head. Isn't that a good indication of E? Do you get bored and exhousted as an I by being with yourself? Yeah, I still love to be by my own, but if somebody would lock me up in the cell, O would die from boredom, I would have nothing to think on my own, I need external information and action, even if I only observe it.

You mean you think there us no extroverted people or no extrovertion in you?

Maybe you secretly like this bothering, what do I know :)

ESTP? Ha ha, no. Just no XD

I think extrovertion would fit, but then, none of the types would XD
Introverts do get bored too, just not as quickly. If introverts are stressed then they think more like extroverts. They get tired of doing what they are used to, and want something new.

So would I. So would anyone probably, except incredibly introverted introverts.

How do we determine whether it is introversion or extroversion? To which side you lean to mostly.

Not an extrovert.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts