Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To think I actually looked through other introduction posts for a successful 'format', how embarrassing.

I've been hovering about for a while reading, it's about time I registered and got involved. Thank you all for your thoughts and insights thus far :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Reverie25Five, hello! Welcome to PerC! May I ask what you're hoping to get out of hanging out on this forum? :)
@Jewl that's a great question I wish I could give a precise answer to but I'm afraid I can't haha

I've always enjoyed forums but haven't partook in one in years. I think PerC particularly appealed because even though it has a 'topic' that very topic leads on to way broader conversation than most others?

Anyhow, I'm just hoping to soak up some other people's perspectives to develop my own if I had to summarise.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
@Jewl that's a great question I wish I could give a precise answer to but I'm afraid I can't haha

I've always enjoyed forums but haven't partook in one in years. I think PerC particularly appealed because even though it has a 'topic' that very topic leads on to way broader conversation than most others?

Anyhow, I'm just hoping to soak up some other people's perspectives to develop my own if I had to summarise.
Neat! ^-^ I've certainly enjoyed PerC for many years. Typology was initially what got me into it. It's a fascinating subject, thinking about how people think. :) Are you new to MBTI/Jung? Well feel free to reach out to me if you ever make a What's My Type thread - some people have a tough time getting others to comment on those. And have fun. ^-^

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neat! ^-^ I've certainly enjoyed PerC for many years. Typology was initially what got me into it. It's a fascinating subject, thinking about how people think. :) Are you new to MBTI/Jung? Well feel free to reach out to me if you ever make a What's My Type thread - some people have a tough time getting others to comment on those. And have fun. ^-^
Thank you I might just do that. I'm not precisely new, I studied Jung briefly in 2012 and took several online MBTI tests in 2013. I've then retested myself every year since and recently every few months. That said I never read in true detail until just recently!

As far as I'm aware I am INTJ, that said my results have varied some approaching ENTJ at times. I would be curious to hear the opinions of the folks on this forum who have put so much time into reading around the matter for sure :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.