Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, first of all i guess you all should know, i dont speak english that well, hahaha, but, there isnt any forum as good as this one regarding types in my own language.. so i finally decide to created an account. Im an ENFP, since, i cant remember,.. i did the test a couple of times, like every 2-3 years... but still nothing has changed :laughing: . Im an art student, an a life student you can say, i love everything regarding understanding "minds", behaviors, etc, also interest in philosophical ideas, and esoterics :th_blush: ... love dogs, and hugs, and honest people. My personal quotes are "everything is relative" and "always honest" :kitteh:

and now im staring at the screen so i will end here hahaha :happy:. :tongue:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings LunaeLumen and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum LunaeLumen. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Banned
139 Posts
Well, first of all i guess you all should know, i dont speak english that well, hahaha, but, there isnt any forum as good as this one regarding types in my own language.. so i finally decide to created an account. Im an ENFP, since, i cant remember,.. i did the test a couple of times, like every 2-3 years... but still nothing has changed :laughing: . Im an art student, an a life student you can say, i love everything regarding understanding "minds", behaviors, etc, also interest in philosophical ideas, and esoterics :th_blush: ... love dogs, and hugs, and honest people. My personal quotes are "everything is relative" and "always honest" :kitteh:

Artists and philosophers are always welcomed to PerC. Hopefully you come to enjoy this forum, and make great friends. Coming to understand your type is one of the joys on here (but that's obvious). Don't worry about not being a non-native speaker. One of my best friends on here is a non-native speaker, and she even has a private group on here focusing on just type-interactions.

I wish you the best!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

Hello fellow ENFP! You seem quite interesting, and I like your quotes.
I hope to see you around here a lot ^^

Reactions: LunaeLumen

·
Registered
530 Posts
Woohoo!! A cool, smart and foreign language learning ENFP!! Welcome!! *Smiles widely and shakes your hand excitedly* What exactly, is your mother tongue? :)

·
Registered
852 Posts

Pleased to meet you! Welcome to personality cafe!! I hope you enjoy discovering yourself and others xD
What kind of at do you do?

·
Registered
449 Posts
LunaeLumen:16986169 said:

ohh cool! another ENFP. By the way, what's your mother language?

welcome!! :)

Reactions: LunaeLumen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Woohoo!! A cool, smart and foreign language learning ENFP!! Welcome!! *Smiles widely and shakes your hand excitedly* What exactly, is your mother tongue? :)

hahahaha *shake hands back* :p

ohh cool! another ENFP. By the way, what's your mother language?

welcome!! :)

Well is a variation of castillian (aka spanish), im from Argentine, so thats my native language, but theres isnt such a thing as "argentinian language" (maybe just slang)... the real language is castellian adapted to every single latin american country :)

Pleased to meet you! Welcome to personality cafe!! I hope you enjoy discovering yourself and others xD
What kind of at do you do?
Well most of all portraits (painting), but i trully admire people that can paint landscapes, i found that very hard, you need to be very sensitive to capture and transmit what nature is telling you, is not the same as portrait, only with eyes gestures or mouth you can suggest what you want, but landscape painting is more subtle, therefor more difficult... at least for an ENFP :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@LunaeLumen Really?? I'm from Uruguay but I live in Spain hahahah
YES! really! :D, i went to Uruguay twice :kitteh:, to the north, punta del diablo, also did a quick visit in Colonia and Montevideo, but i have to say north of Uruguay took my heart, is too beautiful, people was lovely! i miss Uruguay, i need to go back, my plan was going either to valizas or la paloma, I like to spend my vacations in quiet places, most of all because i need to get in touch with nature, and have some energy recovery :p, is extremely important if i dont wanna become crazier hahaaha :tongue:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts