Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Β·
Registered
ENFP
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey!! πŸ˜„ How are you doing? πŸ‘‹

I'm an ENFP, new to the forum after having lurked around on and off for a few years.
Since we're on lockdown and (even though I have a lot to do for work and my uni) I'm spending more time home, I figured it was time to create an account πŸ€—

Looking forward to posting here!

Β·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
733 Posts
hi hiiii welcome to the forum!!
and good luck with your work and studies πŸ’•

Reactions: Jujyfruits

Β·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
733 Posts
No need to thank me hahaha!! Looking forward to having fun with you around in this forum~!! πŸ₯³πŸ’•

Β·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,533 Posts
@Jujyfruits

WELCOME!

I'm a Host on PerC. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope you have a wonderful time here! ENFPs are a lot of fun to be around, enjoy!

Β·
Beer Guardian
15,533 Posts
Thank you!! πŸ˜„πŸ€— So are ENTPs!
I see you're a music teacher. I sang in choir, but never learned how to read a note. I sang by ear. If I had one regret it was not knowing how to read music. Do you have a favorite instrument/music genre?

Β·
Registered
ENFP
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see you're a music teacher. I sang in choir, but never learned how to read a note. I sang by ear. If I had one regret it was not knowing how to read music. Do you have a favorite instrument/music genre?
I'm actually a student! πŸ˜„( I teach English). And I love it! You know, I also started singing, and I did everything by ear. Started studying viola a few years ago, and I realized I needed (wanted?) to have a deeper knowledge about music and how it works. And then I switched to cello (what I wanted to do originally), and now I'm majoring in it!
I also study classical singing, but the cello is my love ❀.

It's never too late! You can still learn how to read. It's just practice really!

Β·
Beer Guardian
15,533 Posts
I'm actually a student! πŸ˜„( I teach English). And I love it! You know, I also started singing, and I did everything by ear. Started studying viola a few years ago, and I realized I needed (wanted?) to have a deeper knowledge about music and how it works. And then I switched to cello (what I wanted to do originally), and now I'm majoring in it!
I also study classical singing, but the cello is my love ❀.

It's never too late! You can still learn how to read. It's just practice really!
I totally love that ENFP enthusiasm!

I taught English and computers in public school for a few years. My undergrad is in Secondary Education/Communications with a minor in Drama (my masters is in Computer Information Systems). I've been thinking about getting one of those roll up keyboards and trying to learn piano. I just watched a really good documentary on Ravel's Bolero.

Β·
Registered
ENFP
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally love that ENFP enthusiasm!

I taught English and computers in public school for a few years. My undergrad is in Secondary Education/Communications with a minor in Drama (my masters is in Computer Information Systems). I've been thinking about getting one of those roll up keyboards and trying to learn piano. I just watched a really good documentary on Ravel's Bolero.

That's some mix right there! Can totally relate to that, btw. I'm also working toward a translation degree πŸ˜†. Linguistics fulfills my intellectual curiosity, and music fulfills my emotional side, if that makes sense.

Thanks for the vid! πŸ€— I'll check out the movie. Looks interesting!

You should get the keyboard πŸ˜…. What harm could it do? And the great think about the piano is you can do a lot just knowing how to play a few chords, at least as a start!

Β·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
556 Posts
Pleasure to meet you.
I look foward to reading your posts!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts