Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm an INFP too :) I've seen there are quite a lot of INFPs signing up on this site recently, it's lovable. Anyhow, I'm an Italian girl, eighteen years old, and I've been reading quite a lot about MBTI and functions before creating an account on here... I love reading in English. Sometimes when I'm really tired I begin to think in English too, it's kind of weird I think because it's not my native language, but it's also pretty amusing because of it. I'm still attending school, though this is my last year (and then I'll go to some university, I'm thinking maybe in Ireland because I attended summer school there and I felt really good, even though there's not much sun :p)

What else can I say? I love music. Like, I need to listen to a song at least once a day to feel recharged and in tune with myself and my feelings. I've played the piano for a few years, then I stopped because I didn't really feel any more passion towards it. I'd like to try and play the drums, maybe one day I'll put my mind to it and I'll really do it.
I love writing too, which in fact is a little stereotypical of my type, ain't it? I don't write stories as often as I did when I was younger because I don't get as much inspired as I'd like, but still, when I feel like I can't fully contain all of the things that are happening in my life (and inside my head) I'll take a pen and some paper and I'll let my thoughts out.

Huh, I'll guess now I'll just retreat in the shadows (and maybe try and upload an image for my profile, yes).

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,632 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

It's a good thing that so many INFPs are signing up. Because INFPs are the best:wink:

I know you'll have better luck with finding a profile pic than I did... I couldn't think of anything for a long time, so I used a picture of a crazy chicken, and now all my profile pictures must be chickens!:laughing:

Reactions: Kaleide

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome Kaleide! There's nothing wrong in being an INFP stereotype, we're pretty cool people :p.
I agree with you, I don't think I can spend a day without music! In fact I feel most like myself when I listen to/play music :). You should definetly try to play the drums!
Have fun on the site! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts