Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where the other ESFPs are at because I feel like the only one here right now. :sad:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yo! :cool:

You're not the only one, I pop in from time to time.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
This place is my 3-5 am haven.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm fairly new to the forum myself, but there are a few regulars.
We don't have as many as the IN type's. I think it's because most Es type's are out with real people socializing and living and IN's are well you know....lol...but I do like them alot.
Sorry, starting to babble off topic.....as usual :laughing:

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
Did you guys know that the other types get off topic all the time? I think we should have a thread where we can just say what ever we want.

We should have an ESFP club

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woohoo so there are other ESFPs here!! And we should make an ESFP club :proud:

Btw, I am up suuuuper late right now. I want to sleep but I have too much caffeine in my system lol!

·
Registered
108 Posts
? I think we should have a thread where we can just say what ever we want.

We should have an ESFP club[/quote]

I second that! Lets start a club and Talon you get to be the President!

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
okay sure lol. I wonder how this will work out :D you guys should help out too, give me suggestions and bring up topics to talk about maybe we can get this forum to be more inviting towards new esfp.

Reactions: lady1024

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Talon Fo sheeezee! hey lets start by saying what did you do this weekend?
My weekend was off the chain!!!
I'm home early tonight ...I need to recover from Friday....Nursing my hangover and savoring the new flavor I tried. He was an INTP... I made him take the test..LOL
So how will other ESFP's know how to find the Extra Efen Special Person's Club???

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
OMG thats a great name, im drunk right now just got home as well. I sent you and invite to the esfp glee club but i should change the name to yours. Watch out with those INFP's yo, watch your secrets, they like to tell the truth a lot.
Maybe I should just make the club a thread on the esfp forum and sticky it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ok, Extra Special Efen Persons Club....It's a little long but it's fun...and you know that's what we're about right...
Oh, I meant he is an INTP..my bad..but good looking out. I apprecitate your input.
He's only for fun anyway....He is here on vacation and I'm older than him :)

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
Hey lady, I invited you. Check your profile up at the top right

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I'm finally appropriately typed and I've been here a little while now I'm sure I've made a name for myself (of which I'm really afraid to know) already, but I'm happy to be an Extra Special Fn Person. :happy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Let me just take this opportunity to say that you're all absolutely ridiculous. And awesome. I love you all!

...Sorry to crash the ESFP party... and having spent more than a couple seconds in the presence of you insane people, I will now run away. Very fast...

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Hmm that's ok, I "crashed" the INTP thread (when thinking I was one of you) so I guess that means we're even :tongue:
I can't speak for the rest but I think you NTs are really keen :happy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
And you reveal to us that it is entirely possible to live without any concern for your own safety.

I have an ESFP friend who drinks every night, never questions it when a random guy starts talking to her, is willing to accept rides home from people she doesn't know, doesn't question it when people hand her drinks.... and somehow she's still alive.

Also, what is with this N's don't like Iron Maiden live!!! If anything, you sensors play more rockband than us... we don't have very good hand-eye co-ordination

Reactions: Neon Knight
1 - 20 of 25 Posts