Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to this site; this is the forum that I was first introduced to. I can relate to most of what I have read so far, it hits home. I'm strangely addicted to reading these posts and I no longer feel alone.

You all seem so nice and welcoming, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, (not sure if that's allowed or not, but hello nonetheless). In any event, I would love to become friends with you all, if you'd like. =)

I've had some strange emotions lately and I feel like it's time to try something new. I've never posted on a public forum such as this one and I'd like to meet new people through here, if that's possible. It would be really nice to meet other ISFPs :). (anyone really >.>)

=] Looking forward to meeting you all, and maybe even becoming friends.

<3
I hope you enjoy sunsets/sunrises as much as I do. :]
903484_612390165439246_1409769262_o.jpg

By the way, I didn't capture this stunning photo, my brother did. =/

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hi! I'm new to this site; this is the forum that I was first introduced to. I can relate to most of what I have read so far, it hits home. I'm strangely addicted to reading these posts and I no longer feel alone.
Welcome, Mitzi! That is one of the good things about joining a forum like this... finding other people you feel a connection with. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself here.

You all seem so nice and welcoming, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, (not sure if that's allowed or not, but hello nonetheless). In any event, I would love to become friends with you all, if you'd like. =)

I've had some strange emotions lately and I feel like it's time to try something new. I've never posted on a public forum such as this one and I'd like to meet new people through here, if that's possible. It would be really nice to meet other ISFPs :). (anyone really >.>)

I'm actually an INFJ, but I think ISFPs are really nice people. I know it must have taken some courage to post in a public place like this for the first time. But I'm sure a lot of people here would like to be friends with you, too. :)
<3
View attachment 91025

I enjoy them, but I often find myself too lost in my own thoughts to notice them in the moment. I like looking up pictures of them online, though. xD

Do you like looking at the stars or the moon at night, when there's a clear sky? That's always been one of my favorite things to look at.

Reactions: Anonrumi

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually an INFJ, but I think ISFPs are really nice people. I know it must have taken some courage to post in a public place like this for the first time. But I'm sure a lot of people here would like to be friends with you, too. :)
I was pretty nervous about it, thinking about the responses I might receive. I'm so happy you replied! :D

I enjoy them, but I often find myself too lost in my own thoughts to notice them in the moment. I like looking up pictures of them online, though. xD
That happens sometimes to me too, I think about what I'm looking at and then my mind wanders off elsewhere, pretty normal I think, but it is relaxing. ;)

Do you like looking at the stars or the moon at night, when there's a clear sky? That's always been one of my favorite things to look at.
YES! I absolutely adore doing that, it's mesmerizing. I especially like to view the night sky with other people, but I mostly find myself doing it alone.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I was pretty nervous about it, thinking about the responses I might receive. I'm so happy you replied! :D
*hugs*

Do you feel less nervous knowing you have a friend here now? :)

YES! I absolutely adore doing that, it's mesmerizing. I especially like to view the night sky with other people, but I mostly find myself doing it alone.
Same! best-night-sky-pictures-2012-iran_53110_600x450.jpg

Do you like this one?

Also, what do you think of city skylines? I look at those sometimes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
*hugs*

Do you feel less nervous knowing you have a friend here now? :)
Absolutely. ;) I feel more at ease now hehe.

Do you like this one?
Yes, it's very lovely, it reminds me of this somehow:
0_8e7fc_f480fc04_XXL.jpg

Also, what do you think of city skylines? I look at those sometimes.
I like them too; I like the lights and buildings. xd kinda like that ^ picture that I attached.

0_9f33a_c943a329_XXL.jpg

Mostly a picture of the buildings, but I love it.

0_9d45b_ea45605e_XXL.jpg

;D I love this one too, though it may not look as nice on here, not sure.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes, it's very lovely, it reminds me of this somehow:
View attachment 91032
Yeah, I can see the resemblance.

View attachment 91033

Mostly a picture of the buildings, but I love it.
Yeah, that's a neat perspective on the city! What is that suspended, hollow concrete square that man is sitting on? I've never seen anything like it.
View attachment 91034

;D I love this one too, though it may not look as nice on here, not sure.
It almost looks like a ship sailing on land into the sunset, from that angle. Really nice. :)

I used to have wallpapers of the skylines of various major cities, and my computer would cycle through them every few minutes. I never bothered to set that up again after switching to a new computer, though.

dallas-skyline.jpg

I have that one as my desktop right now, though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that's a neat perspective on the city! What is that suspended, hollow concrete square that man is sitting on? I've never seen anything like it.
I'm not sure, I found it on a website that shows pictures from the top of Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza. (the first picture from my latest reply.)

I used to have wallpapers of the skylines of various major cities, and my computer would cycle through them every few minutes. I never bothered to set that up again after switching to a new computer, though.
That's amazing, I currently have this set as my wallpaper:
Sunset Spectacular purple oil painting.jpg

Ahhh, I thought I would share this with you. ;)

1601132_10152118562349827_1120413444_n.jpg

·
Registered
3,892 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the board. You aren't the first to make an intro post here (as opposed to the main PerC intro board). I did it too. ;-)

You are very welcome here. Please feel free to post away. It sounds like you did what I did--lurk for a while before posting. I guess that's an ISFP thing? ;-)

And don't get me started on sunset pics. My kids know to call me out when they see a beautiful sunset from their rooms, and that I'll come running with my camera. ;-) Here are a few I took in Croatia a few years back:

20121024_071.jpg 20121024_081.jpg 20121026_002.jpg 20121026_012.jpg

Cheers. :)

·
Heretic
ESI 5w4 9w8 2w1
10,685 Posts

<3
View attachment 91025

Welcome!
There isn't all that many restrictions on what you can post about in this subforum.
As long as you arn't mean or make a new introduction thread everyday. ;)

Hopefully we will all get along.

As for meeting people off this board, I've only done it once and it was a good experience.
The main problem I see with it is that I'm in Europe and most of the people I speak with
here are in the States. So being able to meet with people you connect with becomes this geografical thing.
If you have the money and time to blow on planerides though, then the sky is the limit.
Feel free to visit me in Spain where I'm in winter hibernation. ;)

Yup life without the sun comming and going would be a dull affair indeed.

Reactions: Anonrumi

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, and welcome to the board. You aren't the first to make an intro post here (as opposed to the main PerC intro board). I did it too. ;-)
Thank you. :D
Woot, *high-five*

You are very welcome here. Please feel free to post away. It sounds like you did what I did--lurk for a while before posting. I guess that's an ISFP thing? ;-)
Yeah, I read forum posts, wanted to get a feel for the community. I felt really great reading threads and it even helped me. =D

And don't get me started on sunset pics. My kids know to call me out when they see a beautiful sunset from their rooms, and that I'll come running with my camera. ;-) Here are a few I took in Croatia a few years back:
Brilliant photos wow!!! :0

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome!
There isn't all that many restrictions on what you can post about in this subforum.
As long as you arn't mean or make a new introduction thread everyday. ;)

Hopefully we will all get along.

As for meeting people off this board, I've only done it once and it was a good experience.
The main problem I see with it is that I'm in Europe and most of the people I speak with
here are in the States. So being able to meet with people you connect with becomes this geografical thing.
If you have the money and time to blow on planerides though, then the sky is the limit.
Feel free to visit me in Spain where I'm in winter hibernation. ;)

Yup life without the sun comming and going would be a dull affair indeed.
^_^ were you born in Spain?
Yeah, maybe visiting in real life might be an obstacle, but I wouldn't mind having friendships over the internet haha.

·
Heretic
ESI 5w4 9w8 2w1
10,685 Posts
^_^ were you born in Spain?
Yeah, maybe visiting in real life might be an obstacle, but I wouldn't mind having friendships over the internet haha.
No I'm from Norway, just renting in Spain at the moment.
Figuring out what my life should be about and stuff.
Basically a journey of self-exploration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts