Personality Cafe banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Ten characters ?
You need to have at least ten characters in each post.

Yep, that's what I like. And Post Impressionist too.
Currently on my desktop (screen background) I'm using a painting by Paul Cezanne.
I have a picture of a sculpture done by Ernst Barlach, a German expressionist, on my desktop.

As for the two tests chiagirl sent me, i got both ISTP's, so i guess my feeling side is asleep and my thinking side has awaken more. Though im not a hardcore skydive or racing car fan, i surely would like a bicycle for myself one day hehe.
Bicycles are good. I have a Mongoose Pro myself.

FYI, the sky diving and racing car thing is just a stereotype. It's a hang up for most ISTPs, and why we mistype ourselves so often.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
FYI, the sky diving and racing car thing is just a stereotype. It's a hang up for most ISTPs, and why we mistype ourselves so often.
I'm fairly sure that if I could afford it, I'd go skydiving a few more times. And I'd certainly drive a faster car!
I'd love to practice in a stock car and drive a dragster too.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Hm, I might go skydiving...when I was younger I had a problem with heights. But I would like a faster car too!

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Yes, they banned many artists and writers if their work did not line up with Nazi ideology in every respect.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts