Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I was blown away by this thing. The personality was spot on. And the career choices were 100% accurate. I was a mechanic, considered the police force, and now a pilot. How crazy is that ? So I look forward to reading about all of us "Duty Fulfillers"!

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Just wanted to say hello. I was blown away by this thing. The personality was spot on. And the career choices were 100% accurate. I was a mechanic, considered the police force, and now a pilot. How crazy is that ? So I look forward to reading about all of us "Duty Fulfillers"!
Yeah, it's great to know that you aren't the only one. :)

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome. You'll have fun here.:proud:

Reactions: Sela and mike42

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Welcome! When I found this place I was relieved that I wasn't the only person on the planet who thinks and does as I do. :)

Reactions: mike42

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! When I found this place I was relieved that I wasn't the only person on the planet who thinks and does as I do. :)
I feel ya . I am so relieved to have found this forum. I have been hooked, reading everything I can. One of my biggest battles for myself is coming to an understanding of who or what my actual personality is versus what I want myself or personality to be. An example of what I mean is one of the questions on the Jung personality test is something like , would I rather be at a party or at home reading a book ? Now when I think about that question, I would love to be at a party socializing etc. at least that's how I think I would want to be. In reality I had to think about what I did years ago as a single 21 year old guy on a Friday night . And what I did was go to Barnes and noble and sit there for hours on end reading about my hobby at the time until I knew just about everything on the subject. I noticed that I love to read everything I can find on my interests, but I am not a know it all type or a " one upper". If I see someone who is proud of their work ( I am referring to an old car FYI) and its running good but not to my standards, I will bite my lip until I am specifically asked my opinion. I also will not speak unless I am 100% positive I know for a fact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts