Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! I'm quite new to the personality types theory, however at a friend's behest I took the test and discovered I am an INTJ (Mastermind is so..sinister! xD). I usually do not take stock in things such as astrology or personality evaluations, but in this particular case I found that the "coincidences" of correct insights were so many as to render me irrational if I ignored them. The generalized description of an INTJ fits me so perfectly that I may as well call it the beginnings of my biography.

At the risk of overextending my introductory post, I'd like to say that the definition of an INTJ does incredible wonders in easing my mind of a lot of its worries in life, both external and internal. Forever wondering if my knowledge and ability to ascertain the larger picture are abnormal have been quite a burden for most of my life. Indeed, these irrational things that some call feelings seem to leap out at sporadic and somewhat random intervals with no explanation that I can ever muster and both confuse me and annoy me if trying to identify with another person (particularly females >.>).

Anywho, my name is Zamir, please treat me kindly! (Hajimemashita Zamir desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts