Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people of PerC! :proud: I suppose I'm your newest INFP resident. I'm not sure what to say, so I guess if anyone can help me get started here that would be great! Getting to know people and making friends, that kind of thing... Meeting INFPs

-Lemon

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hello people of PerC! :proud: I suppose I'm your newest INFP resident. I'm not sure what to say, so I guess if anyone can help me get started here that would be great! Getting to know people and making friends, that kind of thing... Meeting INFPs
Hello there! Welcome welcome! :D I'll be the one to help you on your way ok? :wink: I'm an INFP too! You know what? I'll be your first friend :happy:

Reactions: Lemon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello there! Welcome welcome! :D I'll be the one to help you on your way ok? :wink: I'm an INFP too! You know what? I'll be your first friend :happy:
I'd love to be your friend, kind sir! I'll look to you whenever I need aid

Reactions: Knight_In_Rags

·
Registered
302 Posts
Greetings earthling!

Okay...hm. Do you like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? (Those are my default questions I ask everyone)
What say you, do you like waffles?

What's your favourite book/show/band?

Btw, this is what you look like in my head (based on your username)

There. Introductory conversation-started! Huzzah!

Reactions: Lemon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Greetings earthling!

Okay...hm. Do you like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? (Those are my default questions I ask everyone)
What say you, do you like waffles?

What's your favourite book/show/band?

There. Introductory conversation-started! Huzzah!
Hm...Harry Potter's okay, but I'm more of a LOTR fan
My favorite band's are Insomnium and Opeth (They aren't for everyone, but if you like the style you'll love them)
My favorite show is Cowboy Bebop
And my favorite book mostly depends on whatever I'm reading at the moment. I mostly just read the classics.

That picture wouldn't happen to be from Adventure Time would it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts