Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I took the functions test and looks like I belong here...:
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Number

I already read a few posts here and saw no other type is represented online than the INTP, while it also has few "life hack" posts as I saw in other types, mostly by/for the mastermind INTJ's...
The self-help industry is booming, as evident by coaches all over youtube who make a living from coaching people 1 on 1, but most types have different requirements than the INTP niche. Do you see a potential for guides? I saw a few vids which sorta qualify for that by CS Joseph, but I wish there was a sort of wikipedia for INTP's with advice which they might find useful - unless such a commitment is too much to hope for from INTP's...
EDIT: just to show an example of what I mean, I was able to find this.

Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
Hi,
I took the functions test and looks like I belong here...:
View attachment 883530

I already read a few posts here and saw no other type is represented online than the INTP, while it also has few "life hack" posts as I saw in other types, mostly by/for the mastermind INTJ's...
The self-help industry is booming, as evident by coaches all over youtube who make a living from coaching people 1 on 1, but most types have different requirements than the INTP niche. Do you see a potential for guides? I saw a few vids which sorta qualify for that by CS Joseph, but I wish there was a sort of wikipedia for INTP's with advice which they might find useful - unless such a commitment is too much to hope for from INTP's...
EDIT: just to show an example of what I mean, I was able to find this.
You think that's off, I'm your "intellectual cousin" and there's not a lot about us if you don't know where to look.

Premium Member
1 - 15 of 15 Posts