Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fascinating yet so complicating. So many things are right, and so many things are wrong. Am I really that much of a walking contradiction to the point of being alien or least being alienated for my odd and awkward nature? I need the world to wear their "types" on their lapel just so I can understand and identify what I am walking into; I do not wish to be the fly in the spider web, but I am compelled to touch the webs beauty and introduce myself to the spider.
I'm shaking as I type this, so out of my element to "interact" in this manner, but what else is one to do when the feeling of loneliness is about to consume every fabric of ones soul? I am not alone, I have two children, boys, but in my mind I am alone, so even if I can find a safe haven for my odd thoughts to share with other odd thought people that is a nice feeling too. Perhaps one day I will come face to face with an odd thought human, like myself; it will either be amazing,exciting,new, and wonderful or it will be disappointing, artificial, and weighted as we sit in silence not knowing which is the spider and which is the fly, for the introvert in me is cautious to whom I open that door for. I am nothing here, merely writing on a wall, sort of speak, and can close the door when I feel it is necessary or if I feel I've become a burden to the group. My safety net. So....Hello, Personality Cafe, my name is Sarah and I'm here to find more like minded people.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome Sarah, thanks for sharing. I'm Felix an INFP (type 4), I hope you'll find what you are looking for, most of us here are 'odd-thought' people, I hope I'll see you around the forum and that you'll find something meaningful. :)
And if you want to talk, don't hesitate!
Welcome to PerC! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts