Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! This is my first time ever posting here, although I have looked around in the past. I use he/they pronouns. I'm honestly still looking into what my mbti and enneagram types could be, and I hope to figure that out here! Other than that, I love art, and I'm starting to get into coding. I hope to have a good time here, and figure out more about myself!

Edit: Reading my intro again, I felt like it was pretty stupid, so I redid it. I'm also second-guessing my mbti, so I'm back to trying to figure it out.

Quirky Turkey
600 Posts
Hi! This is my first time ever posting here, although I have looked around in the past. I use he/they pronouns, and (as far as I can tell) I am an INFP. I'm still trying to figure out my enneagram, and I hope I can figure that out soon. I honestly have no idea what else to put here, but I'm neutral good, and a Sagittarius. I also really like art, I'm starting to get interested in coding, and I obviously find personality tests interesting (that's why I'm here). I hope I can have a good time here!
Hello.

Welcome to Personality Cafe!

Good luck figuring out your Enneagram type.

Like you, I am liking art, too. I find art in music, drawings, books, and many other words. My favorite art is the Palace of Versailles.

Coding can be a useful skill. I find it interesting how code can be translated into moving pixels on people's computer screens.

Personality tests are what I have found interesting in the past. Now, I just use them to figure out what fictional characters' personality types are.

I hope you can have a good time here, too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi! This is my first time ever posting here, although I have looked around in the past. I use he/they pronouns, and (as far as I can tell) I am an INFP. I'm still trying to figure out my enneagram, and I hope I can figure that out soon. I honestly have no idea what else to put here, but I'm neutral good, and a Sagittarius. I also really like art, I'm starting to get interested in coding, and I obviously find personality tests interesting (that's why I'm here). I hope I can have a good time here!
What does neutral good mean?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts