Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't normally flood forums, but I feel disconnected with most other people I communicate with so hopefully i'll find a nice group of people who can fully understand my eccentricities.

I've rewritten this post about several times, and I finally decide I'll stop at this one.

I am fascinated by Philosophy, Psychology, Theology, Astronomy, and things of the sort.

If you do see me, as forewarning I'll tell you, I love creating my own words out of roots from the Latin language (often believed to be the divine language). I attempt to do this fluidly. Thus the name "Rhetoric".

It's nice to meet you all. Hopefully I can have something to look forward to when I wake up in the morning for once.

(The MBTI is an assessment i've taken four times. Variating from the basics to advanced. I'm positive i'm an INFJ. If anyone else has only taken it once, my advice is to take it multiple times. Moods can sway your feelings which sway your perspective over time.)

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
(The MBTI is an assessment i've taken four times. Variating from the basics to advanced. I'm positive i'm an INFJ. If anyone else has only taken it once, my advice is to take it multiple times. Moods can sway your feelings which sway your perspective over time.)
True, and even then they can be off. That's why it's worth it to always take those with a grain of salt.

Welcome to the forum, Rhetoric :happy:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hark to Rhetoric
His language constructed
With Latinate saws
He'd see us instructed

Mark ye then Rune
Apprehended too soon
His signs and symbols
Enlighten and gloom

Two methods of moot
A'dressed in paired suit
Greet the same, yet;
Hail to thee Good Fellow

Well met!

~ Runescribe

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ok - so we have Rhetoric and Runescribe

All we need now is a guy named Reckoner and we'll cover the 3 R's. :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
If you do see me, as forewarning I'll tell you, I love creating my own words out of roots from the Latin language (often believed to be the divine language). I attempt to do this fluidly. Thus the name "Rhetoric".
Hello & Welcome! I am looking forward to your rhetoric. I love to play with words. I am a poet.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome

i can't wait for this. i am no wordsmith but this sounds interesting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh. I write poetry often, though it's not pleasant.

It's more or less condescending towards people who live average lives and never bother to question things.

I prefer to think and write my personal ganders on philosophy over writing poetry, though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, you might notice I'm not too much of a lurker (forum Ebonics, I suppose). If a topic or discussion intrigues me, I might respond to it, but as for now I feel rather fatigued and lackadaisical..

Thank you for the formal welcome and interesting dialect.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome aboard, Rhetoric. I have a tendency to make up words in English, a thriving extant language of which I am a native speaker, but not intentionally.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hark to Rhetoric
His language constructed
With Latinate saws
He'd see us instructed

Mark ye then Rune
Apprehended too soon
His signs and symbols
Enlighten and gloom

Two methods of moot
A'dressed in paired suit
Greet the same, yet;
Hail to thee Good Fellow

Well met!

~ Runescribe
Brilliant!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to the I-made-a-thread-in-the-wrong-place club! I am your club president, glad to have you join! :laughing:
I was expecting you to post this:laughing:is it me or is the club growing fast?

also club president you misnamed our club should be:

I-made-a-welcome-thread-in-the-wrong-place club!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts