Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm new to this forum. In fact - I've never actually been on a forum before as an active member so this is an exciting but also rather scary experience. I won't lie, I'm a bit intimidated, but I've been reading threads on here for several weeks now, and I feel like I should just buckle down and join.

My name's Rachel, I am but a spring chicken at 18 years old and will be attending university next fall (not exactly sure as to where - or what I'm majoring in, har har.) I am a writer and artist, a book and movie addict (I get into fazes with certain shows and books to where my entire world is consumed by them, and then suddenly I forget they ever existed), as well as a professional sleeper. That's right, you heard me, I spend more time sleeping than anything else. Anything else.

Anyhow, er, I'm not really sure how to involve myself in the community, and I would love if someone could be so kind as to give me some guidance.

Additionally, I am about 99.9999% positive I am an INFP, but I would like to start a thread just to make sure, and possibly learn about my enneagram. I have no idea what my enneagram is, though I do think it's an interesting concept.

So uh, yes, I believe that is all. Once again, hello!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome Sleepthief
We have all been new to the forum at one stage. Just reply to any post that you like or don't like. Have a read through the other members posts to see how they respond. Keep away from the deep discussions and questions, even I struggle with them as I like to be in the company of real people to discuss deep stuff.
And most important. Just have fun.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
Hi, Sleepthief! (And I must say, you're thievin' my sleep right now!!)

We've got loads of INFPs of different flavors hanging out all over the forum. The INFP forum is a great place to start threads at, and the best way to be known in the forum is to just be present! There are lots of new threads every day, including silly Member Polls! Don't be nervous about posting, but if you are, the "Thank" button is a good feature to at least get your name out there!

Hope to see you around,
~ButIHaveNoFear

P.S. Some people on the forum are sporting holiday names(like myself) until late December.

·
Registered
INFJ
932 Posts
Hello and welcome!

A good way to get used to posting in the forums, is to go play in the game forum (in the entertainment section). Lots of fun little word games that’s easy to get in on. Also a good way to up your post count. Or share your favorite music in one of the many “what are you listening to?” threads. Maybe start with some of the lighter entertainment stuff, then you’ll gradually feel confident enough to post in the Type forums. At least, that’s what I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts